Want to be my Girlfriend?

Part 2 from ' The Confession'

Nayeon's POV

I saw Momo who's keep on eyeing at that beautiful, cute, very white punk, with red hair girl. I have this feeling Momo will idolize this girl, her mouth is almost falling in the ground.

She sits in the bench near the cafeteria where the three looking punk ass savages woman take their lunch. I went near Momo to fright her up.

" Momo! "

" Aaahh! Nayeonnie you scared the hell out of me! " She said while pouting.

" Hahahha....well what's with that girl huh? " Me asking with a silly face on.

" Girl who? " She said while turning her head anywhere, as if she pretends she doesn't know what I meant.

" Hahaha Momo you're a great lier, but not good enough to make me believe "

" Oh shut up unnie, i don't really know what you trynna say "

Oh seriously this girl? She is really dumb is she?

" I know you already fall for that chick with red hair over there, why won't you go and be friends? "

" Are you freaking crazy unnie?! I can't because I ain't popular and plus people will make fun of me, for sure! "

It sucks to be a nerd.

I felt bad for ourselves we can't even communicate of others physically because we ain't popular. Darn it. Plus the whole school would think we are some sick stalker nerds.

Now I see the sad look in Momo. I made her feel bad, gosh we need to go somewhere. I asked Momo for a walk, then we went to the soccer field. Where we can see the players practice for this upcoming contest this Saturday. Can't wait to watch, I've always want to be part in a girl's team but I have issues with my left leg.

" Ouwh! " I shouted when a soccer ball just hit me. It hurts like so damn hell, that I can sense that the person who's kicking the ball really put alot of force inti it.

" I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry " A guy apologies to me while comforting me.

" No i-i ugh......I'm f-fine------

" Unnie! " I hear Momo shouts my name while trying to lift me up and now I out balanced as I wipe my blood in my nose. Then I blocked out.

*Opening eyes*

My head hurts....

" Oh unnie thank God " Said Momo

"Momo what happened? "

" You blocked out, then your nose is bleeding, and the guy who hit you...he's the one carrying you here in the clinic. "

What a kind man.....

" Where is he? "

" He told me that he's sorry, and he hopes you'll get better. "

" I want to see him, and thank him even tho he accidentally knocked me out....uhh I need to know him. "

Right now I can't really move properly, my head really hurts and I feel that all of my blood is going out into my nose.

I need to thank that guy.

Mina's POV

We kissed. I can't believe we just kissed, I never felt so much love from that silly girl. I know she's a girl, but, I love her for being what she is.

I never been into women before. I always go for the men, who has firm body, broad shoulders, and shaped faces. Jeongyeon has looks, humor, and kind of some physical actions of men.

What's with this girl anyway?

She got me thinking of her everyday, she makes me fall in love with her even more. Even with that silly face, I find it cute. Her jokes are so lame and I admit it but, still I support to her jokes...I don't know why but I find it funny.

I love Jeongyeon, I really do. For the first time I saw her in the bar I new she was my friend before but it kinda spazzout. I knew deep inside me already fall for that girl. Gosh I'm so gay.

Gosh I need to focus to my homework, can't focus tho cause I'm stuck to the Jeongyeon thoughts. And I received a message.

Message from: JeongOstrich😍💕

Message contains:

Hi Minari...uh I don't know how to say this in person but, now I'm telling you on a text. So I was thinking would you like to go with a date with me??hey2x I'm not trying to rob a bank right now, just asking if you'd like.😁💕

-Jeong

Jijja?! He is asking me on a date?!
*I meant she. I'm so excited holy-nutcracker. She's so cute on texting me this. Hehehehhe~

Replying message to: JeongOstrich😍💕

Hey Jeongi I really like to, I'm glad you asked!. See you at school and take care.😊

-Minari

Sent✓

New message from: JeongOstrich😍💕

Message:

GLAD TO KNOW MINARI.... XOXO 😘💓

-Jeong

Oh my gosh. She said 'xoxo ' to me!, it means I love you in short right? Gosh I'm in love. And she loves me!. I can't waste this opportunity, you'll not regret this Jeongyeon......

D.O's POV

I was heading at the mixer. This mixer was ran by my father since 1995, he was making good use to this business. Even tho people really flirt there, I even saw a guy making out with his girlfriend. I didn't see it coming.

Seeing people who does sex is really shitty. I mean am I the only one?

My sister Tzuyu made alot of relationships and it didn't went well. I feel bad for her not having the right guy to share her thoughts of love. Even tho she kissed that guy from our mixer, she fell in love easily.

I arrived at the mixer, as usual I see alot of couples or strangers who did make out. What the hell is wrong with this people?I mean they weren't shy at all and in impressed.

Then i saw this girl with short hair, wearing some leather jacket and ripped jeans and does look sexy as hell. But I noticed she takes cigarettes and it's not allowed here at our mixer because I have asthma. I mean seriously dies she not see the sign?

I went near and spoke to her.

She wouldn't listen and tries to test my patience. So I face her to me and-------

Both says:
" You?"

We were both shocked and I can't believe she smokes that hard. I don't want girls that who smokes. And I don't want her to smoke because i don't want to see her in the hospital bed and she's my sister's friend.

" Please throw away the cigarettes "

" Nevermind I'm leaving anyways "

I just don't get the point of this girl.

And I can't do anything, and harassing girls ain't right. So I decided to let her freedom pass even tho I know she should respect the laws of this place............

End of Chapter~