The Confession

Chen's POV

Sana.........

I saw Sana as she heads to the chemistry class.
We're in the same class time..so maybe this is the time to confess my feelings to her.

I headed in class. I was looking at her...she's so beautiful but moody. I don't know what she thinks with everybody and to me.

I-ai-ia...need to do something.....

"Chen, go sit down already...beside with Ms.Minatozaki"

Wha-aaa-aaiiih. Ughhh....

I'm sitting beside her?! Holy craaaaaaappp!!!!
Geeeez....man i'm so shy right now she even smiled at meeee.....AT MEEEEEE!!!!!

"Hi there my seatmate, uhhh nice to meet you"

Bvuyaaiii----
She opened up a conversation with me.

"Ni-nice to met...ih uh I mean meet you too"

I told her with a shy smile when she also smiled and opens her textbook.

I don't know when, how, and where should I confess to her I mean I'm not ready yet. I need to think of this. Will I do it now?...uh no!she'll just creep out because we just talked and know each other uh maybe just her but maybe she'll think I'm too weird.

And of obviously I don't want that to happen.

"Do you like this class? Cause I sure do"

Uhm erh who is she talking?

Then she turns her head to me.
Oh she asked me..pabo.

I don't like chemistry man it's effin hard. But in this case I should say "yes" because she likes this class.

"Um yes" smilling.

"Oh it's great to have someone in common..for the interest of small things."

Well I do just for you Sana.

"Uhm I know we just met each other just..today hehe but uhm would you mind if I ask you a question?"

She wants to ask a question to me?!

"I don't mind"

"Oh thanks...really uhm it's not literally a question it's an advice"

"Well ask me an advice then"

"Oh thanks....well so what will you do to make the person you've like to like you back or to love you?"

I don't even know what to advice her. Even me I don't know how to make this person who I'm talking with to love me either. And I knew she has someone in mind. I know I don't have a chance with her!but what can i do?

Maybe D.O was right...love ain't magical it's even called hell.

"Oh I'm sorry to ask that question....it was stupid"

No shit I spaced out

"All you have to do is to be yourself and show that person what's special in you...never be a person who's not you just to make the person you like to like you back..."

Unexpectedly I spoke those words......

"Oh thank you for that advice....I really appreciate it"

"You're welcome"

I felt pain...........

Chaeyoung's POV

Ugh stupid bag won't close......*zip*
Close goddamnit!*zip*

"Close goddamnit!"

Oh yeah great the zipper of my bag just gave out.....I also want to gave out. This life's a shit.

Now how will I go to school if my bag is not closed, I don't want to carry my things....nah nevermind I'll just stay here at home.

*Grabs guitar*

*Plays guitar*

I can't tell you those words I wanna tell you,
That how bad I wanna be with you....

Oh darling, look into my eyes I'm hurting
Just want to be with you forever~

Ugh why do I even sang this song and played it with a guitar?
This song is freaking annoying me in my depression fck.

"Chaeyoung why didn't you go to school yet?do you want to be beaten up?!"

Fck annoying life, annoying song, annoying people just like my father who just shouted at me early in the morning howabout a knife?

"Howabout you go to school huh?!" I shouted sarcastically

Damn his heading this way....I made him mad well fck I gotta escape. ...

*Opens room window*

"Come here you....comeback here!!!"

"When your funeral comes I will"

"You're grounded Chaeyoung!!!!!goddamnit!!!"

Hahahhaha fck just like that?man I'm pretty sure a bad punk.

I just don't want to get beaten up again...for pain.
I would like it if I'll get beaten up to death, but not by suffering.

I really wish, no I want to try death...just like what mom tried I mean you can't try it but I want to take that faith.

I wish mom didn't die.........

I wish I could still believe that she was taken by the angels because she was one of them tooo but.....fck for being a child, those days was so innocent...I mean she died when I was six!!!!

Everytime people talks about her I feel emptiness, pain, confusion, sorrow, mixed feelings......I don't know what to think.

Dad's a psycho and has four girlfriends, brother is at jail paying all the shits he did. Me????trying to take death. Enough to dramas.

*Grabs cigarette and fire*

It's good to smoke, I feel my stress is leaving me if I smoke...I want to shake up the cancer. By the way I'm here at the mixer....Wasn't here to hook up but just watching people get horny to each other.....seriously not a perv or anything but I get it funny for them to look at.

Hahahahhahaha like what the fck?-----

"Throw that cigarette away or I'll throw it for you"

Now who's talking with me? And tells me what to do?! Hold the fcking phone who's this talking shitbird at my back?!

"And who the fck are you?----

Holyshit Tzuyu's brother?!

"Probably the owner of this place, now cut the smoking or i'll smoke you outside"

Eh whaaaa.....gggrhhhr damnit!

Why do I hate this guy so much?!

To be Continued......