Love At First Height Part2

Sana's POV

I followed Yoo and Minari. They were heading through the rooftop. And of course, I also make sure they can't see me.

They went to the rooftop, as I also followed and hide behind the plants. I heard them talking.

"I was about to tell you why I left you yesterday."

"Why, what happened?"

"German called me, she told me to poison your drink, and leaving you. You know I can't do it. So instead poisoning you, I put a sleeping pill."

"Damn that germ. She hasn't deal with her emotions yet."

"But hey thanks for not poisoning me" Jeongyeon added and smiled.

So that's what happeneds to them ah...how I didn't know Mina already knows Yoo?

And how does she know everything about him??? Mina your grounded.

"Id like to invite you to go to the park with me later after class. Would that be okay?."

"Sure, I don't even have anything to do either."

They smiled to each other...but hey that smile is really undaring. Does this two has secret they were hiding? I need to know.

As I saw the both of them is heading this way, near the door. I can't do anything but freez, as they walk away.

I need to tell Jihyo.

Jihyo's POV

'I want you to be mine, I want you to be mine'

As I looked at him, time slows down.

'I'm going crazy'

I think I'm going crazy, over him.

Why is he so handsome tho? Why would any guy looks so manly like him? It must be God's gift.

He even don't watch his surroundings, were I and these girls are dying and eyeing on him.

What did I just say I'm dying for him?

As the bus stop. We arrived at school.

He was heading out as the door bus was already open. But I was here still sitting as I look at him walk in the school. While the other student girls are gossiping and dying all over him.

"Miss are you coming or not?"

I heard some guy asking me

"I'm coming"

As I headed inside the school, I can already hear the students gossips, cheering, complements and whatsoever.

It's him they were idoling for him.

"Who is he? He's so handsome!"

"Gosh he's mine!!!"

"Please notice me senpaaaii~"

"Wow, I want to be like him."

I heard every fans talks about him.