Love at first Height

Jihyo's POV

Message from: Sana the snake

"Jihyo I can't come with you in school, because I'm already here. See you later! "

                                          - Sana-chan

Seriously this sneaky snake. I know why she is early today at school and not even going with me.

It's because of Yoo Jeongyeon, her girl prince.grrgguuuh.

As another text i also received.

Message from: Minari~

"Jihyo-ah I'm sorry I can't come with you guys today. I'm already at school. See you later though."

                                          - Mina-ya

  Even Mina? What the hell's wrong with these two? So early.

It's still 5:00 am though and class starts at 6:30.

I did what I got to do, I did my daily routine. Then I went to the kitchen,eating with mah cool fam. Then kickin' for school.

I was on the subway already. I'm listening to 'I think I'm crazy'.

*Bus door opens*

More people came in. But there's only this one guy, who made me keep on staring at him. He's so attractive.

He was sitting right beside me too. Shiiiiiiii......he smells good. And he is so damn handsome!!!!

I was starstruck by him, other girls at the bus are also staring at him like crazy. It's because he's really attractive though.

The guy opened his phone as he received a message. I can see his phone. Cause I was near him.

The message contains:

"Sehun-ah, don't forget to meet me at the cafeteria today."

                                      - Irene

So his name is, Sehun......

Sana's POV

I hurried to school so that I can talk more to my oppa. Yesterday Jihyo interrupted our conversation, I just really want to have a conversation with him alone.

I texted Jihyo that I can't come with her today. Well thank God she didn't reply, she would say no.

I hurried to my class so that I can still talk to Yoo before the teacher starts the class. But, I saw him with Mina?

Why they looked so close though? And where are they going?

I saw them holding hands.

Why I'm so jealous?

D.O's POV

"Ya! Chen why are you daydreaming?"

I asked him as he keeps on staring on the blackboard.

"Sana-ya"

"Why, what's with her?"

"I love her"

Tsssh this lovesick man, sigh he's so In love with Sana. I'm worried for him though, he's in love with her for years now.

I think this is gonna be so hard for him to confess.

It's gonna be hard if you're gonna confess with the person you loved that who doesn't even know you.

It hurts~

But I have an idea......

"Hey Chen I gotta tell you something and it's a plan"

"I don't accept pranks for now, I'm not available"

"Are you still not available, if this plan is about Sana's?"

Chen turned his head to me and with his questioning look.

"What plan?"......

To be Continued.....