03 |「The Border」

I woke up because of the ring from the damned machine, alarm. I slammed one of my hand on the alarm, and pressed the button to stop the machine from making an annoying ring.

I yawned, as I rub my eyes and change my position into sitting position. I stretched my arms, and scratch the back of my head sleepily.

The sounds of the birds chirping can be heard. "Hm... What time is it?" I mumbled to myself, and looked at my clock.

"...9:21... I'll just continue my sleep..." I said. I layed myself on the bed again, but suddenly, realization hits me.

"Oh, my! I totally forgot that I have to got to Layla's house at 10 AM today!" I stands up, and shivered a bit when my feet hit the cold, marbled floor.

I picked some random clothes from my closet, and take a nice bath. After a few minutes, I finished and I took a brush to brush my hair with it.

I braided my hair, and added a bit of liptint as the final touch. "Lesley! Gusion is waiting for you!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

I smiled. "Wait up, be there soon!" I yelled back. I looked at the clock. It's 9:48 right now. I grabbed my backpack filled with the things I need for the few next days, and hanged it on my shoulder.

I locked my door, and walked downstairs. I saw Harley and mom eating their breakfast, while Gusion is sitting on a couch, playing with his phone.

I heard a faint sound from his phone, which sounds like 'Welcome, to Mobile Legends!'.

He looks so concentrated playing his game, he didn't even notice that I'm already downstairs. "Lesley, there you are! Gusion have been waiting for you," mom said.

Gusion lifted his head, and noticed that I was standing beside him. He stands up. "You're done?" Gusion asked.

"Yup!" I replied. I heard he mumbled "I guess I have to AFK..." with a sigh. "What was that?" I asked, raising ny eyebrow.

"Nevermind. It's nothing important," Gusion replied. I eyed him with a suspicious look, he laughed because of my attitude and patted my head.

"Gusion, Lesley. Aren't you going to eat breakfast first?" my mom asked. Harley glared at Gusion with a death glare, which made Gusion shivered a bit.

"No need. Besides, I will be late if I eat breakfast first," I replied. Gusion nodded in approval. "Okay, then. Be safe, Lesley," my mom said as she wave her hand slowly.

I nodded, as I said "Goodbye, mom! Bye, Harley!" I wave them a goodbye. Gusion smiled sheepishly. We left the house, and we went inside his car, heading to Layla's house.

_____________
To be Continued...
Lol, I ain't gud at dis at all:')