04 | 「Let's Go!」

Before I get started, I just wanted to say thank you for my schoolmates for requesting this.
I only think this ship is good before, but now...
IT'S MY SECOND OTP, AAAAH!
What's my first OTP, you ask?
It's AluBy.

I think this ship is soooo cuteee!
_____________

We arrived at a big house, which looks like a castle or something. Yup, this is Layla's house. She's friggin rich.

Gusion parked his car on Layla's house parking lot. We saw Layla, Freya, Angela, Miya, and surprisingly, Clint, Alucard, Hayabusa and Zilong in Layla's Garden.

They seemed like they're chit-chatting about something.

I smiled. I walked towards them, while Gusion walked beside me. "Hi!" I greeted them. They looked at me.

Layla rushed towards me and hugged me tightly, which made me suffocated. "Too... Tight.. Can't breathe!" I said.

Layla noticed this, and quickly stop hugging me and apologize. "I'm sorry! I'm just so happy that you came, I thought you're not coming!" Layla explained.

I giggled. "I've promised that I'm coming, silly. I never broke my promises," I said. Layla smiled.

"Anyways, what's Alucard, Clint and Zilong doing in here?" I asked, as I pointed at the three.

"Fite me!" I said Zilong yelled at Alucard, which made me laugh. How childish. "Oh? You invited your boyfriend, so we do too!" Layla said.

"Okay, since all of us already here, let's go!" Layla said. All of us cheered, except Angela, of course.

She stares at Gusion dreamily, and every time Gusion looks at her, she would blush like a weirdo. Doesn't she know that he already has a girlfriend?

We walked towards Layla's parking lot, and you know what? Layla's family have a bus. Well, why the heck didn't I expect that?! She's rich, afterall.

One by one, we went inside the bus. Surprisingly, the bus looks really high tech and cool. They even have WI-FI!

I sat next to Freya, while Gusion sat on the seat behind me, along with Zilong. Layla sat next to Miya, while Alucard and Clint sat behind them. And Kagura sit next to Hayabusa.

And Angela... Well, she sat alone. When Freya was about to sit with her, she scrunched her nose in disgust, and said that she wanted to sit alone.

Freya shrugged, and leave her.

In our journey, we play some games, and eat some snacks Freya provided (remember those suitcase filled with sweets?).

All of us having fun, except for that brat, Angela. She keeps on staring at Gusion, and glaring at me whenever Gusion hugs me, laughs, or talks with me.

What the hell is wrong with this kid?!

______________
To be Continued...
Guess who's gonna be the b*tch here 🌚