Reborn

I woke up in heaven, as Sora. Abe Lincoln was there, and all the other things I'd imagined when I died the first time. I was mad. Sprint had killed all of us so easily! "Your back." The booming voice is heard before bellowed. "Two choices this time. To be yourself, again, but only because you failed. Or to be Jack Petroskelli, who you'll be or if you choose yourself, who you'll meet." The voice told me. "I want to be myself." I said. I fell down a rainbow tube and was in an area where the only colors where black and orange. Suddenly a blinding light shone down on me and strong hands lifted me up. "It's a girl!" The voice that belonged to the hands said. I yelled like a normal baby would have, crying and flailing my arms about. I looked at my mother's face, and she was nobody I'd known before. My father was sitting in a chair beside my moms hospital bed. He had brown hair and blue eyes. My mother had green eyes and brown hair. Once I'd been cleaned, I was given to my mother, who took me home. I wanted to talk again so badly- to get away and find my friends. To regroup, and stop Sprint. But I couldn't. Not yet. I had to go to school. But some bits of my memory were fuzzy. Five years later...

I had been thinking about my friends. I remembered everything, and my mind wasn't the least bit fuzzy anymore. It was lunchtime at Netherwood Elementary. I still hadn't found Kya or any of the others. Suddenly Jack Petroskelli was standing in front of me. We were friends. "Sora! You know how I'm a wolf-human?" He whispered. "Yeah?" I asked. "Let's go outside and go find your friends! Autumn and Shadow didn't die with you guys, so maybe they're still alive." Jack said hopefully. Jack was a wolf-human. His wolf name was Fang and he had a red coat, a white tail, white ears, and blue eyes. For some reason, his nails were reinforced with cat claws. I nodded at him thoughtfully. "Maybe. Let's go outside." We ran outside for recess and transformed into our wolves, Sky and Snake. I had taught him to hunt, fly and fight a long time ago, the first month of school. We flew in the direction of our home in our second life. I felt bad leaving my parents without any explanation, but if we were going to stop Sprint, this was how it had to be.