Powers? Ok

I woke up to find my tongue extremely dry. The bowls of food and water were laid out on the floor before me. I turned away from the water bowl, so I wouldn't drink any. I couldn't, for fear there was something that would affect me in some way in there. I looked around the cell again, at the gray walls and a single window. That's what it hit me. Red was gone. I jumped to my paws, only to be yanked to the floor. Searing pain flowed through me. "Stupid chains!" I snarled, getting up carefully. As soon as I looked at the door, a shadow concealed the whole room, until I could no longer see anything. I shrank back against the wall, my fur lifting along my spine. Fear erupted inside me, but I forced it back. "Whoev-whatever you are, go away!" I heard a laugh and then I couldn't fight the fear back. The shadow flew closer to me until I was consumed by it. "No!" I yowled, fighting the shadow. The chains wouldn't budge. I fought harder, not wanting whatever this thing was to get any closer. I heard a loud SHINK and I was free. The shadow transformed into Red. "Did I scare you?" I had never been happier to see someone in my life. I didn't answer his question but instead asked a question of my own. "Does every wolf have powers or something?" Red nodded. "Yes. I can always sense a wolf's powers." He turned his head to the side. "But not yours." I shrugged and walked over to the door. "Can you open this?" Red nodded and pushed the door open. He had probably opened it earlier. I felt so embarrassed. "Let's go." Red smiled at me. I followed him out of the cell and out into the forest. "Do you know any wolves with a power?" "Yes, but none are around here, unfortunately. Now let's find your friends." Red seemed nice, but I had only just met him. I hated myself for thinking Red was evil and pushed away the thoughts. I just focused on finding my friends.