Catch ups

It's finally summer and Kelley and I are headed back to Georgia for a couple of weeks to visit her family and mike. Then I have to go back to finish freshman year over the summer so I can start sophomore year at the same time as Kelley. I also decided that I will also be playing ice hockey for Stanford.

Kelley and I just landed in Georgia end mike was there to pick us up. He'll be starting his senior year next semester and then he is off to UNC for lacrosse.

"Hey Mikey"

"Hey big sis. Hey Kel"

"Hi mike"

We hugged and then he helped us put our luggage into his car. We drove to the house and stopped at the O'Hara's before going to my house.

"REECE KELLEY! How are you guys doing"

She brought both of us into a hug and brought us into the kitchen.

"Would you like some cookies or a beer or something."

"Actually Karen I would love some cookies and a beer. Thank you"

"Yah mom me too."

"Kelley your not old enough to drink."

"Uh mom"

"Yes honey"

"You know what never mind"

After a bunch of cookies a beer and a great conversation Kelley and I headed to my house. Mikey wasn't out of school yet so he was in the kitchen doing homework.

"Hey mike. I'm going to take our stuff upstairs."

"Ok"

I went upstairs and put our luggage into my room. Kelley passed out on the bed so I went downstairs and grabbed a corona from the fridge and went and sat by the pool.

I called Cheney.

"Cheney hey"

"Hey Reece"

"I was just wondering if you were in Georgia."

"Not yet I get back in a couple days."

"Do you want to get dinner with Kelley and I. And arod if she's available."

"Yah of course. Just text me the details."

"Alright Cheney I'll see you later"

I hung up and then called ted John and Charlie. I know Charlie broke Kelley's heart but he was a great teammate and he was like a brother to me. We're having dinner tomorrow night. After I finished my calls I went and got another beer and went back out and sat by the pool. I heard Kelley come out. She had a beer in her hand.

"Umm excuse me young lady but your too young to drink"

"Oh shut up"

She sat beside me.

"So who were you talking to"

"Well I called Cheney and arod and asked if they wanted to have dinner with us. And then I called ted John and Charlie and I'm having dinner with them tomorrow."

"Oh"

"Are you ok with that"

"Yah I mean I'm over it"

I heard Mikey come out with a beer in his hand. He sat down in the other side of me.

"Ok you are definitely too young to have a beer"

We sat by the pool until it became dark and then we went inside.

"Hey Kel. I just have a quick errand to run but I'll be back in 30 minutes tops."