Jersey baby

Mikey, Kelley, and I decided we would go to New Jersey for a couple days before going back to California. I wanted to show Kelley where I grew up before Georgia. Kelley and I are packing our stuff and Mikey is in his room packing some stuff. I finished my bags and now I'm helping Kelley. I felt her come up behind me and hug me. She kissed my neck and put her hands on my abs.

"God I can't get over these abs. How do you get them like this"

I turn around and she puts her hands on my chest.

"I work out"

We finished packing and went to her house to say goodbye to her parents. Mrs. O'Hara gave us cookies and we were on our way to the airport. We made our way through security and to our gate. We had some time so I went and got Mikey Kelley and I some food. When I got back Kelley and Mike were looking at something on his laptop. I was glad to see them bonding.

FEW HOURS LATER

We arrived and I started looking for the person who was picking us up.

"REECE"

I turned around.

"TOBIN"

"How are you."

"I'm good how's Jersey without me"

"You know I think it actually got better"

I jokingly hit her arm and then she turned to kelley and hugged her and then said hi to Mikey. We put our luggage in her car and she took us to her apartment.  It had 2 rooms so kelley and I would share one and Mikey got to sleep on the couch.

We left and went to go see or old elementary school middle school and high school. Then we went to eat at my favorite restaurant the fish taco. We were sat down at a table and a waiter came by. I was still looking down at my menu when she asked a for our drinks.

"Reece?"

I looked up

"Nicole?"

"What brings you back to New Jersey"

"I just came down for a visit"

"She's a new face" she was talking about Kelley.

"Yah this is Kelley"

"Well sine your back in town do you wanna catch up."

I looked at Kelley and I couldn't really tell what she was thinking and I knew this catch up thing was gonna be harmless so I agreed.

"Great tomorrow at 12 the coffee shop."

She took our orders and left.

"Reece I don't think that was a good idea. She got so depressed after you left"

"I just wanted to catch up with her"

"Speedy who was that"

"Well you see"

"Ahh shit here it goes" I hear tobin say softly but still audible.

"She's my ex girlfriend. We had to break things off when I left for Georgia."

"And your having lunch with her tomorrow"

"Only if your ok with that"

"Sure yah. Its weird not gonna lie but I trust you"

After our dinner we went back to Tobin's apartment. Kelley was tired so she went to bed and tobin and I went out to her balcony and had a beer.

"Why did you say yes"