Stockbridge Penitentiary

Pic above is Stockbridge penitentiary.

Fair warning, super raunchy language and intense sexual situations, also some non consensual in the beginning.

This story was a fan favorite from my old page, I've decided to rewrite it because a few of my old fans requested it,  I scarcely remember the details of the original, but I'll try my best.

To my new readers, hello and welcome, allow me to introduce two characters, ones a savage murderous kingpin, the other a writer, who with one mistake ruined his life.

Readers new and old, Introducing and reintroducing Buck & Eric
________________________________________________________________________

Part One
The Beginning
Of
The End

________________________________________________________________________

  POV
   Eric

A mistake, a horrible fuckin mistake

A mistake, a horrible fuckin mistake. I knew I shouldn't have been driving, I knew it, but my mind was gone, I was more than drunk, my vision was blurry, I was fall over drunk. Still I drove,  got in my stupid fucking car and drove.

I didn't get a mile before I was fading,  going in and out of wakefulness, a bright light from an oncoming car, a crash and my life ended

Only haha and lol I didn't  die,  I drunkenly killed a seventeen year old girl, my father a prominent judge in the city has many enemies, I learned  of one when I was sentenced by a one Mr Judge Hallbrooke, the jealous and hateful judge gave me the maximum sentence of seventeen years.

At first I was numb, sure I cried, but not the way I should have,  but the day I took the all white prison bus up mount Gloria, I suddenly found myself sick with scared nerves, and I had every reason to be scared.

I was on my way to Stockbridge Penitentiary. I grew up in Stockbridge city, a small city in the small town of Stockbridge Colorado, a place known for two things, our prison and our nut house,  the prison houses a thousand fiendish criminals, the place is so bad that kids grew up hearing threats of being taken there if they didn't behave.

The place sat in the wide empty valley, at the very peak of Mount Gloria, because of its inescapable nature, convicts from other states were sometimes housed there.

Criminals were constantly being killed, the place housed everything from murderers to rapists, it was a cesspool of kingpins and drug lords, so needless to say I was terrified. The ride up the tree laden mountain was quiet clearly I wasn't the only one afraid.

When we arrived we were taken from the bus and walked through the open gates that three armed guards took us through, it was a wet and cold day,  so heavy rain splashed down on us as we walked inside. The sound of the gate closing caused my stomach to drop,  it made my skin crawl.