Tales From Adornia.

A tale from Adornia, this story lurkers is going to become a theme, these stories will be faerytales for adults, hope you enjoy.

Titles.
The King And The Prophet. Aka The Great Lovers. Aka The Forbidden Mates. Aka Runaway Mate. Aka The Kings Of Al'limas.

____________________________________________

POV
The Scribe Of Adornia

Long ago in Adornia, (Bountiful Land) some years before the first war, a hundred years before the fall of the great human emperor Hanim, there was a kingdom called Al'limas. (Servants of Hekap)

The Kingdom was filled with werewolves, the wolves were created by the Agona (god/goddess/angel) named Hekap, Hekap is the second of three moons deities.

The Kingdom of Al'limas had many rules, as the King Alpha Alila was a strict man, his rules were created by the whim, and followed as law by his people. But there was a rule that went back to the beginning of the Al'limain's.

They did not allow men to be with men, they'd seen humans and other creatures practice such behavior, and found it strange, even the great human Hanim, who was known for his many male lovers. It was frowned upon by some kingdoms, but it was punishable by death amongst the wolven kingdom of Al'limas.

It is there in Al'limas this story begins.

# # #

The Kingdom to this day sits to far south of Adornia, the castle and village made from the mountains that lay beside one of the seven bodies of water in all the land, The Barrens.

The Royals at the time were arrogant, they knew they were created by one of the children of Agoam

The Royals at the time were arrogant, they knew they were created by one of the children of Agoam. (The three creators Gods) but they held no respect for her, they sought bloodshed, they lived for war, and the Prince of the Kingdom was coming of age. Prince Kiaok. (Leader)

The Prince was approaching his second hundred birthday, he was still so young, if he were from Ba'ate (Earth) he'd be about twenty four.

He was filled with immature pride, and an arrogance that would never leave him. He was smart, deadly smart, and dashingly handsome. The pride of his father's eyes.

Hair as dark as night, and eyes as blue as the clear skies. A strong chin and noble looks.