My Pet Russian

Words spoken in between {   } are in Russian.

Another remake from my old page,  I swear this shit makes me mad, cause I feel like rewriting the old stories, causes them to lose their magic. Yet I'm going to try my best, you guys... the ones who read the original, let me know if it holds up, hell perhaps it'll be better. Old lurkers let me know. New readers allow me to introduce Malachi and Dimitri.

This shot may become a story in the future, it may also become Mpreg. This shot in Non-con and involves some sadism, it's full of vulgarity and sexual themes. As it may be triggering, read only if you're mature enough.
________________________________________________________________________

POV
Malachi

POVMalachi

Lust... It's such a strong emotion, it makes people do crazy shit. I know all there is to know about lust, I know all about the crazy shit it makes you do. My lust was focused only on one man Dimitri Ivanov, the son of Russian mob boss Igor Ivanov. Our fathers are both leaders of two notorious crime families, Ivanov's and Manchester's.

My family is of German ancestry, but before my grandpa started the business, my family was no more than common white trash. But he started moving drugs, and then drugs and guns, then drugs, guns, and people. Thirty years later my family is one of the richest in America, the crazy thing is everyone including the government knows how we got the money, but with over a thousand companies nationwide our money is untouchable.

Enough with the history lesson, this story is about my lust and the crazy thing it led me to do. As I said Dimitri's father and mine are both in the same business, they are allies, were before Dimitri or I were even born, so we grew up knowing each other, whenever are fathers had business we were forced to attend under the guise of family vacations.

I always thought Dimitri was fuckin hot, and that thick accent of his only added to my obsession. He barely ever acknowledged me, but we had some hot moments when we were in our early teens. So I plotted, I planned and now my scheming is finally showing some benefit. I'd went behind my father's back and hired some Russian mercenaries, I didn't hire them to kill Dimitri, but to kidnap him.

It seemed almost impossible for them to get him, but my pet made a mistake, he came to America, left the safety of his mother country, left his father's back pocket. My men weren't able to make it clean. They killed all his men as soon as they landed his private jet in his father's private airstrip. Knocked Dimitri out and they were on their way to me. I was in the process of finishing up our playroom, a nice spacious basement, that I had completely redone for what I had in mind.

I call it the red room, a room filled with sex swings, sex chairs, and sex tables. A room with an endless amount of sex toys and lubes.

 A room with an endless amount of sex toys and lubes