Best Friends { Corey And Bennett }

New Characters, I know I promised sequels, but I really like to write when inspired and these characters have to come out, there are six couples... There's only gonna be two POVS.

Alternate Universe. All male universe, A, B and C types. All talk of TV personalities, Movies, Books, Singers, Actors... etcetera ... Are all made up and come from some weird space in my mind.
______________________________
_______________________________________________________________________

POV
Corey

Being a C-type, life tends to be easier, but not everyone feels that way

Being a C-type, life tends to be easier, but not everyone feels that way. I guess I've always had it easy. Pretty face, great body, while my pregnancy is still early.

I grew up with great parents, they're still great parents. Especially my dad. I grew up in a very quiet and rural town, high in upstate New York.

That's how I met my soon to be husband, the father of my unborn child. Bennett.

Bennett and I met in kindergarten, he was the boy next door. The perfect example of an A-type. Strong... incredibly strong, possessive, an athlete, whose bravery and loyal were what won my heart.

He was just perfect. He and I are a year out of college and living our dreams. I'd just got the lead in a Broadway play, and found out I was three weeks pregnant.

Bennett who was a spots major, finally had a decent manager, and in his debut pro fight, he was up against Stone Mason, a locally a well-known boxer, in the A-type division.

When he beats him, the doors to his dreams will finally open.

I was so happy, until two days ago, when some whore came to see me. That bitch came to my show and ruined my happiness.

I was finishing up opening night, I was in my dressing room thinking about how the reporters and critics in the audience, would respond to my portrayal of the revolutionary C-type Magnus Macmillan.

Three rap tat tats at my door, and it swung open. Six figures entered, the people who I call my best friends.

First was Cole, he's a dentist, we're the closest of all my friends, because in college we met first, and we were roommates, plus he just gets me.