The Hill Brothers

Urban story, it may be ratchet, but fuck it that's what inspired me. Contains Sex, foul language and drug dealers. As well as other triggers.

Three POVS.

AU/ same universe as the previous book. The Bodyguard. Meaning all the people of the AU are A-types, B-types and C-type males.
________________________________________________________________________

Part One
Trevor and Messiah

POV
Trevor

Have you ever heard people say they grew up too fast? I guess you could say I'm one of those people

Have you ever heard people say they grew up too fast? I guess you could say I'm one of those people. I had a decent childhood, came from a two parent household, my dad was an A-type, a real tough man, except for when it came to family. He loved my mother, he never treated him like he was less, because he was a C-type.

Together they had three of us, C-types, daddy never made any of us feel like we weren't good enough. He didn't treat us like we were dainty little fragile things either, he treated us like we were strong, taught us to fight, to fish, how to shoot guns. He gave me and my brother Troy our first sips of beer, sadly he died before he could do the same with my youngest brother Treasure.

He and my mother, were struck and killed during a head on collusion involving a drunk driver. I was seventeen at the time, Troy was thirteen and Treasure was eight. I had to grow up, I got a job, went to school at night and eight years later I was still in school, preparing to become a doctor.

I struggled to keep us together after the insurance ran out, during the rough years we had to move, we moved to the bad side of town.

A small two bedroom apartment was home for five of the eight years, I got us out when Troy started getting involved in gangs. Well one gang, the ninth street boys, the gang is the most popular in the moderately big city of Lake Shore. Right outside of Boston.

I moved us to the north side, I got my job as a nurse, and I made sure they went to a good school. Yet I was too late, to stop Troy from getting a taste of the street life. I wasn't able to stop him, from falling for one of the really popular drug slinging thugs, Sameer.

At twenty one I can't control him, all I can do is be there for him, constantly reminding him that he can and should do better. Whenever he's home all we do is fight, like today, he skipped his college classes, and got picked up by the police.

I had to leave work to go and bail him out, he sat there on the couch in our living room, texting away on his phone. "Are you fuckin with me right now? How are you acting as if everything is okay, it's not okay, you skipped school to stand on the corner selling drugs." I said. He fixed his fitted cap on his head, and glared at me. He looked the most like our dad, he was more masculine than me and Treasure. He and Treasure had our dad's complexion, and I had our mom's.

He had dad's freckles, his thick eyelashes and his way of looking at people with certain condescending looks.