Prologue

"One wrong move, your majesty and I'll have your mate's head on a golden plate" Paulo sneered in Aleira's ears.

Seeing that Aleira was trying her best to control herself into shifting to her most dangerous vampire side, Ruvelt speaked to her through their mind.

Aleira, take a deep breath. Everything's gonna be okay, just relax.

Aleira's head snapped at Ruvelt, anger in her eyes.

Relax?! You tell me to fucking relax while my mate's head will be chopped off if I make any wrong move, and you fucking tell me to relax?!

Ashanti glared at Ruvelt. She look down, embarrassed by what she said.

Ashanti and Ruvelt heard a sinister laugh from Paulo's lips, "Go on your majesty, shift into your most dangerous vampire side and the next thing you know, your mate's head is on the golden plate"

Aleira's eyes started turning bloody red, her fangs came in sight, longer and sharper, her breathing became heavy and they knew, this is gonna be bad.

"ALEI, WAKE UP!" Ashanti's voice boomed through the cellar.

Paulo turn around to grab an axe, but before he could even reach it, he was thrown across the room.

"Aleira stop that shit right now!" her mother growled but they knew better that once she has started, there's no chance for her to stop until there is a lifeless body before her.

Aleira approached Paulo in vampire speed before colliding her hands around his neck.

"Oh no, where's that one wrong move, and you'll have my mate's head, huh?" Aleira hissed, dugging her nails deeper, earning a whimper from Paulo.

She looked straight into Paulo's eyes to give him a crippling pain.

She smirked at the sight, seeing Paulo in pain.

"Girls, enjoy" Aleira said to her sisters sweetly and the twins rushed to Paulo before sipping his blood out. Ashanti came and snapped his head off his body.

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.. Bad bad decision princess" they heard a voice behind them.

Their heads turn to see who was the owner of the voice but before they knew it, all of them were thrown to the corner of the cellar, giving them a big impact on the head, making them all unconscious, except for Aleira who's in a position ready for attack.