1

"Looks like Shanti will be buying us 3 large double cheese burgers each" Ruvelt laughed as the three of them run as fast as their vampire speed could do. Aleira joined Ruvelt laughing as both of them speed of running to the wood.

When they reached there, they both took a sit near the big tree while talking about boys, until they felt a presence behind them.

They turn around to see Ashanti carrying four plastic bag with three large double cheese burgers in each bags and three large cokes on the other bag.

"Woah. Thanks Shanti." Aleira cooed.

They started feeding on the double cheese burgers while joking until a movement caught Aleira's eyes, just 100 meters from them that made her stop from laughing at Ruvelt's corny jokes.

Aleira focused on what she was seeing, a guy, looking straight at them before turning his back and disappearing in the woods

"Alei? Are you okay?" Ashanti asked while nudging her.

"Stay here" was all Aleira managed to say before speeding off.

"Should we go after her?"

Ashanti nodded her head before both of them speed off, looking for their bestfriend.

Meanwhile, Aleira was picking up any unfamiliar scents when she heard howling from the distant.

She followed the sound until she saw a commotion infront of her.

A brown haired dracula, wrapping his fingers around the black wolf, while the blonde dracula was just inches from the brown wolf's neck and the other larger silver wolf was growling at them.

The draculas finally noticed her.

"Ahh. If it's isn't Princess Aleira, the most powerful vampire with unlimited power. Hah! She's even feared by the elders. Other monster's word, not mine honey," the brown haired dracula mocked, which appears to be Lauren Mishcovick, her parent's and other vampires enemy.

He paused for awhile and digged his fingers deeper around the black wolf's neck before finally let him go and let it fell on the ground with thud.

The black wolf whimper and hid behind the silver wolf's back. Knowing he had made the black wolf scared, Lauren smirked to himself.

"Look Princess, I am not in the mood right now to have a fight actually. Especially to a weakling vampire like you," Lauren chuckled. "There are plenty of rumors out there saying that you, having so much powers that not even the oldest vampire have. You're only, let me guess?" he paused, pretending to think, stroking his chin like he has an imaginary beared. "1800? The oldest vampire is 8900000 but he doesn't have many powers. You know why sugar? Because it's all fake! You Red Lives are no use! That even I can kill you all with no men by me."

Aleira started to lose her patience but she's trying to remain calm.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Mishcovick but how can you kill the Red Lives on your own while you can't even kill a werewolf without Caleb." Aleira chimed.

Lauren's eyes turned red and his breathing got heavy. She smiled to herself in victory, knowing that she had hit a nerve some what out there.

"Oh, you little bitch...." Lauren was about to launged at her when a voice interrupted him from behind Aleira.

"What's going on here?" they both turn around to see who was it from and panicked rushed through Aleira's body.

What the hell are they doing here?

Ruvelt had just recover from a bad vampire flu while Ashanti had just recover from breaking her left arm.

"I see you brought company Princess." said
the dracula with a deep french accent. It was Celeb.