2

Saturday came and the three girls were getting ready to go for clubbing, just like what they normally do every Saturday night.

Aleira fished out her newly bought dress from her walk-in closet and put it on.

Her two bestfriends were already doing their hairs and make ups, almost done but as always, Aleira being Aleira, took nearly forever slipping on her outfit.

When she was done, she started doing her make ups while Ruvelt helped her flat iron her wavy hair.

On the other hand, Ashanti applied a little hair spray to her hair for the final touch and voilà! All done.

Ashanti took a while, admiring herself in Aleira's hemnes mirror. She was wearing a Black lace panel tiered mini dress, she found in her closet which she didn't know, she has one with a black ankle boots. She glam herself up more by waving her hair. Not really into make ups, Ashanti applied a thin layer of concealer, a little bit of eyeliner and a lip shiner.

Ruvelt, the fashionista among the three of them wore a Basic black halterneck bodycon dress which her mom made it just for her and matched it with a pair of black peep toes heels. She did her hair into a low, neat ponytail and secured it with a strong hairspray. Unlike her bestfriend, Ashanti, she loves make ups but not to point that her face is caked with it. She applied a bb cream, since she is allergic to any other foundations and concealer. Matching her lipstick with her light skin, Ruvelt applied red matte lipstick. Customizing her eyes, she colored it bronze and applied an eyeliner in a wing tipped style.

Aleira was wearing a Black lace high-neck bodycon dress with a pair of black stilettos. Her hair, straightened, she goes for a smokey look.

They then grab their purse before rushing down to Aleira's grey BMW M4 and driving to the Empire Pavilion.

As expected, the bar wasn't really packed since it's Saturday but drunk teenagers, sucking eachother's face, grinding onto one another and doing dry sex are always on the list no matter what day it is.

"Let's go get a drink." Aleira chirped, grabbing her bestfriends arm, to the counter.

"How may I help you ladies?" a bartender in his mid twenties approach them. "Three daiquiris and three servings of spicy tortillas." Aleira replied, flashing him a smile.

"Woah. That's new Alei. Usually, we would order whiskey sour and dips and spreads. What makes you change our usual order Alei?" Ashanti asked. "Yeah, why?" Ruvelt nodd and look at her friend with eager eyes. "Just wanna try something new." Aleira replied shortly as their orders came.

They took a sip and had a 'NOT SO BAD' look plastered on their face. They ate in silence, letting the loud music make the noise. "You know what I'm thinking Ruv, Ash?" Aleira finally broke the silence.

"No, what?" Ruvelt replied before stuffing tortillas in her mouth. Ashanti look at Aleira, eyebrows scrunched.

"Well, I was thinking...." she paused. Her two bestfriends look at her eagerly waiting for her to continue. "since I haven't tried a one night stand-"

"Don't you even think about it Devin." Ashanti hissed, cutting her off. "Well, I just wanna try-"

"Goodnes Gracious Aleira Devin! You're not getting a one night stand and that's final!" Ruvelt stood, fisting her hand before colliding it with the marble table. Aleira look at her furious friend with puppy dog eyes earning a glare from Ruvelt. "That doesn't work on me Alei. If you keep on pushing us about you having a one night stand, I won't even think twice about breaking your BMW M4."

She hold her hands up for surrender. "Okay, okay, Jesus. Relax."

Aleirs being the youngest among the three of them, the two vampires always makes sure to look out for her. She might be the youngest but she's the eldest in height.

"Let's dance!" Aleirs whooped before going to the dance floor. Ruvelt and Ashanti kept an eye on her until she disappeared into the ocean of hormonal teenagers.

"She's.... Being weird right now, isn't she Ruv?"

Ruvelt groaned. "No need to remind me."

Whilst the two girl are enjoying their drinks, Aleira was enjoying, swaying her hips to the beat of Work by Rihanna.

She continued dancing until she had the urge to pee. Making her way to the restroom, she passed by a few couples making out. Being bitter, she gave them the finger and cringe in disgust before going into the girl's restroom and in one of the cubicle.

After she had filled herself out, she was about to come out of the cubicle when she heard her name being spoken. They were speaking Portuguese! But too bad, she can understand all languages. Deciding to listen, she stayed inside the cubicle, eavesdropping at their conversation.

"Ouvi dizer que a companheira de Colen é aquela princesa vampira Aleira" a more feminine voice said.

"Ouvi dizer que a companheira de Colen é aquela princesa vampira Aleira" another voice replied.

"Que Aleira não deveria ser a companheira de Colen além da minha. você não acha Katarina?"

"Sim, você está certo Keren. ela nem é bonita. seus olhos são seus ativos." The girl, probably Katarina replied.

"Ughh.. Quando eu a conhecer, eu vou ter certeza de arranhar seus olhos e torná-la irreconhecível que até mesmo a vontade de seus pais negar que ela é sua filha." Keren cackled.

Thinking she have heard enough, Aleira turn the lock open and went out of the cubicle, head up high, walking over to the sink to wash her hands.

She heard their thoughts.

"Meu Deus. Você acha que ela ouviu?" Katarina asked through their mind link.

"shush! agido Kata resistente!" Keren hissed back.

"Porra! Estou com medo Keren."

"Eu sei. eu também. não devíamos ter dito isso." Keren replied

Aleira smirked inwardly and faced them through the mirror.

"Don't be scared. I won't bite," She scoffed. "despite, hearing those bullshits from you, strangers."

"W-what are you talking about?" Katarina stammered. "We aren't talking about anything. Besides we were talking in Portuguese and we know that you're a pure british."

Aleira chuckled and smirked showing them her fangs, she approach them and lean closer, in betweem them before whispering, "I'm a vampire and I have a power that can understand what language you're talking and it's called omnilingual."

She pushed her hair to the back of her shoulder before grabbing both of Keren's wrist and bring it closer to her own face. "Keren, my dear,you said something about clawing my eyes out and make me unrecognizable to my people when you meet me, and I think this is your time to shine."

Keren tried to get her hands out from Aleira's grasp but only to make Aleira tightening it, making her hissed in pain.

"God, Keren you're gonna regret saying those to me," Aleira whispered in her ears giving her the chills. She twist her hand, making the poor brazilian wolf, yelped in pain. "And a quick reminder, never mess with the Red Life Princess because in the blink of an eye, you'd be spending 100 feet underground for the rest of the eternity." she chuckled before letting her go. Before going out of the restroom, Aleira smirked at them, "Enjoy the crippling pain, sweethearts." she said gently, making the two wolves drop down to the floor in pain. Smiling at her work she close the restroom door and skipped to her friends.

••••••••••••

Thanks for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed it 😊

Oh and a quick reminder, Aleira's name is pronounced as  Ae-Ley-Ra. ☺☺

That's all!

~xxEllaxx