5

ALEIRA'S POV

I put my laptop and glanced at Ruvelt who was too engrossed, reading a book that she didn't notice her phone ringing.

"Ruvelt? Aren't you gonna pick that up?"

She looked up from her book, confused until she finally got her sense back, she grabbed her phone and answered it without looking at her screen.

"Hello?" She said. "Uh, hey Ruv."

My eyes widened as I recognized the voice instantly. It's Jaylen!! My bestfriends mate!! OMG!! Okay, I know that I'm quite over reacting but, who the hell cares? It's only once where your bestfriend gets a mate right? Well, obviously.

Not wanting to listen to their conversation, I went inside my bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out from the shower, I saw Ruvelt going through my clothes. Tchhh that girl really should bring her clothes here. I mean, she's like staying in my house already and she only go home once a week.

I walk past her and decided to settle on a simple outfit since I'm sure, I'm not going anywhere, until Ruvelt called me. "Uh, Jaylen's picking us up in 30."

I groaned, knowing that I'll be a third wheeler but looked for an outfit anyway. I went for a white tank top, a high waisted shorts and a denim jacket. I put on my white converse before applying some light makeups.

Ruvelt came out of the shower 15 minutes later and put on the clothes she had set up on my bed.

Funny right? We don't even sleep, yet I have a bed.

She was wearing a White V-neck and black jeans and paired it with a white doll shoes.

After she applied a mascara and a lip shiner, she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

I squinted my eyes at her. "Don't tell me that Jaylen's gonna mark you already?"

She shrugged. "Okay. I won't tell you that Jaylen will mark me."

Just then, someone knocked on my bedroom door. I opened to see, Jaylen standing.

How the heck did he get in? Well of course through the gate then the door... Duhh. Stupid Aleira.