4

RUVELT'S POV

I muttered a good bye to Aleira and rushed down the hall and the stairs. OMG! Finally I found my mate after centuries of waiting. And not to mention, my mate is the beta of Eclipse Shadow and the best fighter! How cool is that?

When I got out of the house, I saw my mate leaning on the hood of his black Cadillac ELR. He was wearing all black. Black sweater, black jeans and black timberlands.

I have to admit, my mate is sexy as hell. He flashed me a smile before widening his arms for me. I walked into his arms and hugged him.

"Where're we going?" I ask, still hugging him. I inhaled his masculine perfume scent. "I was thinking of buying pizzas and we'd eat it at the park, but if you don't want to, we could find something else to do." he shrugged.

I pull of him and kissed his cheeks. "I prefer pizzas and eating it in the park where we could get to know each other more than being with humans, losing the opportunity to know you better."

He nodded and leads me to the passenger seat, opening the door to let me in. He waited until I was comfortable before closing the door, and jogging to the driver's seat.

"I wanna drive." I muttered to him, wrapping my arms around his biceps. He looked at me unsure. I showed him my best puppy dog eyes, "Pleaseeeeee Jayl."

His breathing hitched, and he nodded, and getting out of the driver's seat. I sat on the driver's seat, just before Jaylen open the passenger seat and sat in. "Okay, so no driving- woah!!!!" he screeched.

I chuckled and step on the gas, making it faster. He put on his seat belt and hold on to the handle as if his dear life was depending on it. "Ruv-Ruvelt, s-s-slow down." he plead, shaking. But that didn't make me slow down, instead, I drove faster.

"Oh my God, if this is the way I die for putting slime on Jayden's ps4, I swear I won't do it again, just please let me live." I heard him wailed.

I chuckled and continue driving in a fast pace until I saw Pizzeria. I stepped on the brake, making Jaylen almost hit the dash board. "Let's go Jayl." I said, unbuckling my seat belt.

He quickly unbuckled his seat belt and ran out of the passenger seat. Jaylen stopped by a near by bush and I heard him vomiting. A sudden rush of guilt came to me and I made my way to him.

He stood up and threw a gum in his mouth. His back was facing me. I wrap my arms arounf his torso. I found out that I was only as tall as his shoulder which hurts my ego but I decided to put it aside.

"I'm sorry Jayl. I just thought I wanna have some fun on our first outing as mates." I mumbled. He turn around to face me and cupped my face gently. "No, it's not your fault that I'm such a pussy."

I nodded, but still feeling guilty. We made our way to Pizzeria, hand in hand.

This store is owned by the daughter of the couples, working for us, the Clearwaters. Her name is Jessica. Her workers are vampires so it was okay to be yourself.

"Hello... How may I help you?" a vampire girl, caked with make ups, the button of her blouse almost popping out because of the size of her boobs, look in a flirty manner at Jaylen. I recognize her in an instant. She was my enemy, Jaya since she started going in my room, whenever her parents are working in the garden.

"Umm.. I would like a large box of pepperoni, bacon and cheese and a margherita." Jaylen replied. Jaya nodded and typed our orders.

"Please have a sit for a few minutes. We'll get your payments once the pizza arrived." she chirped.

Jaylen and I was about to turn our heels when she appeared infront of Jaylen.

"Hey sexy." she purred, stroking my mate's biceps. "How about a night in my apartment, aye?"