All About The Vampire Girls

Name: Aleira Devin
Age: 1800 years old
Date of birth: December 15, 218 bc
Mother: Countess Luciana Devin
Father: Count Emilio Devin
Siblings: Isabella and Sophia Devin
Princess of: Red Life

Aleira became a vampire when she was 18 years old, due to her disease of stage 3 Leukemia, her mother let her drink 1/4 teaspoon of her blood before she died, and woke up again, in a vampire form.

She has many kinds of power for a young vampire.

She has the power of

-Hydrokinesis: The elemental ability to manipulate water.

-Omnilingual: Having the ability to speak, or to understand, all languages.

-Power Absorption: The ability to absorb another person’s powers, leaving the person powerless.

-Spiritual Possession: The ability to take complete and total control of another person’s body.

-Scale walls: The ability to walk on walls.

-Crippling pain: A pain that could kill you in minutes or seconds, depends on how painful it is.

She can be sweet and dangerous. Her pupils changed colors depends on her moods or feelings so it's hard for her to hide what she feels from her bestfriends, Ashanti and Ruvelt.

Her pupils turns:

Black- Hungry
Blue- Sad
Green- Sick
Purple- Inlove
Light blue- Really Sad
Red- Angry
Bloody Red- Really Angry
Hazel: Normal

She is the most dangerous vampire. Even the elders, don't dare to mess with her because one wrong move of yours, you'd be in flames.

Name: Ruvelt BelmontAge: 1900Date of birth: January 28, 218 bcMother: Countess Elizabeth BelmontPrincess of: Clearwater

Age: 1900
Date of birth: January 28, 218 bc
Mother: Countess Elizabeth Belmont
Princess of: Clearwater

Ruvelt became a vampire because of her two bestfriends, Aleira and Ashanti. Ruvelt drank Ashanti's blood, before, Aleira killed her, with of course, the permission of Countess Elizabeth.

Just like Aleira, she has the power of Crippling pain. Ruvelt can also see the future.

She's not as bad as you think but just remeber not to piss her off or else the next thing you knew, you're head has been snapped off of your body.

Her pupils change to

Red if she's furious
Black when she's in an uncontrollable vampire form
Blue if she's inlove
Green if she's sad
Baby blue when she's normal

She's the only white among them three since Aleira and Ashanti are brunnete.

Name: Ashanti Raith
Age: 1800
Date of birth: January 8, 218
Mother: Countess Bronwen Raith
Princess of: Golden Throne

Ashanti is the first one to become a vampire among the three of them, due to the accident she had, so her mother let her drank her blood just before she died and woke up again.

Her powers are

-Atmokinesis: The ability to control or manipulate the weather, like creating rain, tornadoes, fog…etc.

-Precognition: The ability to see events before they happen.

She's the most joyful one but beware if she's quiet. Either she might be angry, sad or thinking hard.

Her pupils change to

Pink if she's inlove
Blue if she's hungry
Orange if she's angry
Yellow if she's sad
Brown when she's normal

She might not be tough at times, but when it comes to her bestfriends, she's tougher than you think