💔 FAKE LOVE 💔

I've been in love before. I was in love when I was in high school. When I fell in love with this person, I didn't seem to see his flaws, I saw him as a perfect human being. I always looked at him from afar, seeing him smile or happy made me happy.

I gained all my courage, and proposed to him. He accepted my feelings and we started to date. I fell in love with him daily over the silly things he always did. But I always doubted if he really loved me? Cuz he never said "I love u" back. One time I asked if he loved me all he said back was "babe what do u think?" Me being naive and blinded by love I forgot what he said cuz the thought right after he said that was 'of course he loves me' and I became happy again.

But one day, all world crashed down at my feet, I saw him with a girl making out, on the school corridor. I didn't even yelled or cried all I asked him (after he stopped eating the girl's face) was 'why?' and he said 'i didn't wanted to reject u' yes that was his reply. I just shaked my head and went back home.

After returning home I just went to bed and cried for maybe an hour, then I was back to normal cuz my best friends decided to call me. I did t know how they sensed I was sad, maybe bestie gets signals when the other is down. So yea, my mood got instantly happy when one of my besties was telling the works of this friend of her she meets at tuitions.

When we all talked about this Love Yourself : Tear, my brain decided to create some songs that happened with my life and held tears In them. And the most tears I had was when he left. I faced him every single day with a smile drawn on my face as if nothing ever happened to me. But he and all the others were so fooled with my fake smile that they didn't saw that I was hurting real bad behind that fake smile. At last, after 1 year I was completely over him, but whenever I do see him my heart hurts and my stomach does a flip. But after I moved to Seoul and auditioned for becoming an singer and.......I was selected and was told I would be on a growing with 7 boys, since I wanted to be part of a group. I got scared at first, cuz 7 guys and 1 girl was kinds a scary.....but after I get to know them and hand out with them......we became a family with the rest of ARMY's. And I haven't looked back since then.

Hence the birth of FAKE LOVE.

After I showed it to the boys, they all got worked up as to who made me feel like this and that. Yea overprotective brotherly stuff. That gets too much to handle when a boy or my feelings is involved. And I can't relate as to who really has brothers like 7 of em....all unique like these monkeys. Cute monkeys. Ok that was cringey. Ewww (y/n) when did u start getting this cringy. Ew Ew Ew.

So here are the lyrics to FAKE LOVE hope u like it (I'm showing u this cuz, ARMY are my life)

If it was for you
I could pretend that I was happy even if I was sad
If it was for you
I could pretend that I was strong even if I was hurt
Wishing that love is perfect as itself
Wishing all my weakness is hidden
In a dream where nothing worked out for me
I raised a flower that couldn't bloom
I raised a flower that's couldn't bloom in a dream that can't come true

I'm so sick of this
Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love
I'm so sorry but it's
Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

I wanna be a good man just for you
I gave the world just for you
I changed it all just for you
Now I dunno me, who are you?
A forest of just us, you were not there
I forgot the route that I came along
I became to not know who I even was
I try to talk to the mirror "who are you?"

If it was for you
I could pretend that I was happy even if I was sad
If it was for you
I could pretend that I was strong even if I was hurt
Wishing that love is perfect as itself
Wishing all my weakness is hidden
In a dream where nothing worked out for me
I raised a flower that's couldn't bloom
In a dream that can't come true