HARASSED (request)

Requested by: Rayan-H16

Today I decided I'll go to a date with myself at a small cafe that allowed pets. I dressed up cutely and grabbed cherry with me to the nearest cafe to our dorm.

I pushed open the door and went inside "hey (y/n)" a worker greeted and me and "hey" I greeted back, and went to a empty seat and sat down and placed cherry beside me.

Soon a waitress came "anneyong, what can I get u and your friend" she said and patted cherry on her head to which she happily wagged her tail. "I would like to have a hot chocolate with marshmallow and a Tiramisu and for her two calcium bones" I said and smiled at her "of course (y/n)" she said and went away. I came here often with the boys and sometimes with cherry so they knew me well.

Soon enough my and cherry's order came and I gave one calcium bone to cherry and she greedily started to chew on it. I shaked my head at her and cut a small portion of my tiramisu and put it in my mouth and moaned at its taste. I took a sip of hot chocolate and my eyes closed at its deliciousness.

I payed for my and cherry's food and we exited the shop saying bye to all the workers. I was walking cherry with her lease and I was humming a song and looking for a shop to go to.

A cute ornament shop came into my view and I picked up cherry and went inside the shop. "Anneyohaseyo" a old woman behind the counter greeted me, I bowed at her "anneyong" I replied "can I look around?" I asked and she nodded "can I hold her?" The lady asked "sure" I said and walked up to the counter and gave her cherry, cherry instantly started to lick her face and started laughing "oh my, what energy" she said "go look around honey" she said and I smiled at her and went to look around at different shelves full of ornaments and jewelleries.

Two rings kept side by side caught my eye, I picked it up and went back to the old lady. "Hello dear found something u liked?" She asked "yes ma'am two actually" I replied and kept the rings on the countertop. She gasped lightly, "very good choice, people always...I don't know why didn't bought them i kinda feel sorry for them" she said "well u grow attachment with things that tend to stay longer with us" I said "very true dear" she said "so you'll buy them?" She asked and I nodded.

I said farewell to the shop lady and walked out the shop and decided to return home. While I was walking with cherry a hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me away in a alley. I pushed myself away and saw three hooded figures with masks on.

Cowards

"What do u want?" I asked making myself calm "what do we want? WHAT DO WE WANT U ASK? GIVE US OUR BOYS BACK....U STOLE THEM FROM US. GO BACK TO WHERE U CAME OR FOR I CARE GO AND DIE U GOOD FOR NOTHING SLUT" the main girl yelled and pulled her hand back and slammed her fist on the side of my face making me throw myself on the wall. The pain was really bad and it brought tears to my eyes.

I was about to get up when a kick was sent to my side making me fall on the ground then again and again, shower of punches and kicks were thrown at me. By now I knew I was black and blue, I can't hide from the boys.

They all backed up when I staggered on my feet after I stood up. I went to the person who held cherry in her arms. I put my hands towards her and she threw cherry to me and I quickly catched her before she fell. I drew my hand back and slapped her hard across her face. The other two who beat me gasped, "u beat me that's good don't hurt my family" I hisses at her and walked out the alley.

I held cherry securely in my arms, she tried to lick my pain away, for that I smiled at her and placed a kiss on top of her head. I went inside our compound and went inside our dorm and wished that the boys were not in the living room. I peeked my head and looked around for any sign of life and I found none. I picked up cherry and kicked my shoes and hurriedly ran towards my room. I felt a hand in my elbow stopping me from running. I gulped and turned around to face the person and I heard a gasp in return.