MARRIED II (request)

Requested by: WhitneeHoward

Today was our honeymoon...the word itself is weird...I mean a moon made out of honey? I mean wheres the logic?

Anyway, we decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon since we both loved tropical islands. My mom packed me swimsuits cute dresses and some really exotic looking nightwear's. When I saw those I atleast blushed in 7 different shades of red. "What's that babe"? I quickly slammed shut my suitcase "nothing. What are u talking about?" I say and look at Chanyeol, "whatever u say" he said pecked my forehead and went to the living room. I sighed layed my head down on the suitcases 'what was she thinking?' i lay back down in the bed looking at the ceiling.

I sit up again and see what else did she packed.
I found she packed a dozen condoms ...yes a dozen...I literally face palmed myself. I found racy looking lingeries. Oof my mom is excited about my honeymoon than me.

I put the clothes in the hotel closet and the other things (u know what) in the suitcase and put it inside the closest.

I went to the living room and sat down beside Chanyeol, he wrapped his arms over my shoulder and pulled me towards him. He placed his head on top of mine as I placed my head in his shoulder, my hand tracing patterns on his chest over t-shirt.

"You seem stressed babe...what happened?" He asked "nothing *sigh*"
He turned his head lightly "that's definitely something...tell me" he said placing a light kiss on top of my head.

"Let's go out, we're in Hawaii...for god's sake, come one" I stand up and start to pull him up by his hand, he laughs and gets up.

~~~

We run towards the water and stand with your feets touching the water....the waves crashing at our feet, the salty smell in the air, the sun ... everything was perfect.

I was standing with my hands over my head when I heard a sound of a shutter...I turned my head to see Chanyeol with a camera. "Show me the pic" I said and stood beside him, he lowered the camera amd showed me the pic

 "Show me the pic" I said and stood beside him, he lowered the camera amd showed me the pic

"Wow...I just feel in love with myself" I say and take the camera from him, he bent down to grab a seashell when I captured a picture. He stood up straight and came beside me "show me". I opened the gallery and showed him the pic.

 I opened the gallery and showed him the pic