8:

<Later That Night>

After eating, we head back to my place. Justin went straight into the shower and I did too. I had been a long day. A long stressful day.

After my shower, I walk into my room wrapped in a towel, after drying myself off, I slip on a night gown that was a little short.

After dressing I went to check in Justin. As I got closer to his room, I heard soft sobbing. I peek in to see him at the front of his bed, sitting on the edge, his head in his hands.

"Sweetie... You okay?" I ask walking in.

He raises up to look at me, his eyes widen as he sees what I'm dressed in.

"You okay?" I ask again.

"Um... Y-yeah. I-I'm fine." He stammers looking at me up and down.

"You sure?" I ask walking closer.

"N-no. Stay there." He say putting his hands out in front of him.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask.

"If you come any closer... I d-don't know what I'll do." He stammers.

I bite my bottom lip, and then I hear a low moan.

"D-don't do that. Please..." He rasps licking his lips.

Maybe this is his change to release some anger. But... What if he rejects it?

I walk closer to him, striding over to him slowly. His eye buck as I come closer and closer.

"C-Cassie I'm serious." He warns.

I stand between his legs, staring into his eyes as I caress his cheek.

"I-I don't want... To hurt you." He rasps.

"Who says you will?" I ask, my voice calm and seductive. His eyes close as his hand covers mine.

"C-Cassie..."

"You're frustrated Justin... You're angry... You need release. Don't you think you've been holding it in long enough?"

His breathing becomes heavy. "I-I... I-I just don't want to hurt you."

"I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." I whisper, grabbing his other cheek with the other hand.

"C-Cassie..."

"D-don't you want me baby?" I coo seductively.

His eyes pop open. Suddenly I see something I've never seen in his eyes.

Lust.

Pure lust and desire.

"Fuck." He hisses, looking away from me.

"What?"

"Don't call me that?"

"Call you what?" I tease. He glares at me.

"You know what." He growls staring at me.

"I'm here to help you... Don't you want to get better?" I ask straddling him on the bed.

"Y-yes... B-but..."

"Then let me help you..." I says pecking his neck, seeing his body jerk underneath me, a whimper leaving his lips.

"C-Cassie... I-I can't have s-sex with you."

"Why?" I ask, raising up to face him.

"I-I... I-I just can't..." He stammers.

Uh oh. He's not attracted to me.

"Oh." I squeak, looking away from him. "Y-you c-can't h-have sex... W-with me."

I nod my head getting off his lap.

"Cassie, I'm sorry. I-"

"No. No no it's okay. I mean... I've been rejected before. It's nothing new." I say under my breath.

"I-I didn't mean to reject you..." He mumbles.

"No one does Justin... No one does." I sniffle, going to his door.

"C-Cassie..."

"G-good um... Good night Justin." I stammer before leaving his room, heading to my own and closing my door.

I slide down the door, my hands covering my face. Why did I do that? I threw myself to him. Am I that desperate? I know it's been a while since I've had sex, but I didn't mean to push up on him like that.

Tears fall down my cheeks as I eventually climb into my large bed, letting the cool sheets comfort me.

God I'm such a screw up. I think as I cry myself to sleep.

[Third Person]

He didn't mean it like that.

He wasn't rejecting her.

He just couldn't have sex with her.

And he couldn't tell her why.

He was too embarrassed.

It had been two years or maybe more since Justin had had sex. After Katie dumped him, he didn't want to have sex.

He didn't want to hear it, see it, or feel it.

But he was human, so the best he could do was touch himself. And eventually, he stopped that.

The truth is...

Justin wanted to make love with Cassie. But the reason why he can't is... Well...

He forgot how.

Justin stared at the ceiling, listening as Cassie softly cried. It hurt him to hear her cry. Especially because she thinks he rejected her.

He sighs turning on his side, trying not to think about it too much. He understood that having sex was part of getting better. But he was afraid.

Katie was his first. And because she was, he fell in love with her. That's was a huge mistake that he now regrets.

He's only known Cassie for a few weeks and he feels a connection that he's never felt with Katie. The way she looks at him. The way she's so caring.

But she's a therapist.

And after a while, she'll leave him.

And he'll be all alone... Again.

Thinking about that made him swallow hard. He didn't want to be alone again. He needed her to be in his life. He wanted her to be in his life. After being with her for almost a month, Justin didn't see Cassie as a friend.

He was falling in love with her.

(A/n: I was writing this and kind of fell asleep, but here it is. Five or more comments and you'll get the next chapter:)