11:

<Week five>

[Cassie]

It was late at night and I was laying in my bed, staring at my ceiling, a huge smile on my face.

Justin's made so much progress.

He's eating.

He's talking.

And most of all... He's smiling.

We've been getting closer and closer. Although the only thing we've basically done is make out, we're very happy.

As I think back to all of Justin's progress, I hear soft whimpering.

"N-no... P-please... D-don't l-leave."

I jump up out of my bed, running to Justin's room. He was curled in a ball, sweating and crying.

"Justin... Justin sweetie. Wake up." I cry crawling ontop of him.

"No... Please... Come back."

"Justin wake up." I say rubbing his face.

His eyes pop open, his breathing uneven and heavy.

"C-Cassie..."

"Yes... It's me." I breath seeing him calm down. He stares into my eyes, a softened look on his face. He raises up in the bed, cupping my cheek as he presses his lips to mine.

The next thing I knew, I was laying on my back, Justin hovering over me between my legs.

"C-Cassie..." He moans kissing my neck, moaning against my skin. I feel his hand go under my sleep shirt, to my breasts.

"Oh Justin..." I moan biting my lip.

"I'm ready." He moans raising up to look at me.

"Y-you're ready?" I squeak.

He nods biting his lip. "Yeah. I am."

"I-I... I'm not sure-"

"I want to make love to you Cassie." He breathes. "Will you let me?"

I think about it. Am I really ready for this? I mean it has been two years and he needs release. But... He wants to make love to be.

"C-Cassie..."

"O-okay... Okay." I finally say, making him smile just a little.

[Third Person]

"I-I'm not sure if I'm any good." Justin stammers, looking down at Cassie.

"It's okay." She coos, rubbing his cheek.

She tugs on the end of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Just as she expected, he had tattoos on his chest. They were so beautiful and sexy.

"I-it's okay. Y-you can t-touch me." He whimpers.

Cassie nods, taking her hands and rubbing across his chest, down his abs to the top of his grey sweats. Her eyes stayed on his, waiting to see if he wanted me to stop, but he didn't.

"Can I... Touch you there?" She asks.

He nods silently, closing his eyes. She slips her hand into his boxers.

"Oh god..." Justin moans as Cassie's hands wraps around his erection. she moves it up and down, being careful not to hurt him.

He lays back on the bed, enjoying the feel of her touching him, pleasuring him in a way he never could.

"You like that?" She whispers, kissing him. He nods, cupping her cheek as the kiss deepens. He grabs her wrist, stopping her movements.

"C-can I see you?" He asks. She smirks, standing above him on her knees. He helps her take off her shirt, exposing her naked body to him.

"W-wow..." He breathes. "B-beautiful."

She smiles, bending down to kiss him.

"Tell me what you want." Justin asks.

"I want you. All of you." Cassie moans kissing his lips over and over.

Soon he was completely naked, between her legs. His fingers trail down her stomach to the top of her sex, finding her clit.

"Fuck..." She hisses as he rubs it over and over, making her wet.

"Feels good?" He rasps kissing her neck.

"Yeah... It feels so good." She whines, moaning after. He sucks two fingers, sliding them inside of her, making her back arch.

"Oh baby..." She whimpers.

"God you feel so good on my fingers." He moans, moving his fingers faster and then slowing them down.

"You wanna use a condom?" He asks her.

"Y-yeah... Just to be safe." She says going to her drawer and getting one. She takes it out slipping it over his shaft.

"Y-you r-ready?" He asks. She nods as he slides into her gently, both of them wincing at the foreign feeling.

"Oh Cassie..." He whimpers, dropping into her neck. She wraps her arms around his neck, pressing a few kisses on his neck.

"Move Justin... Please." She begs. He braces himself above her, kissing her forehead, before starting his first thrust.

Every stroke was magically. Something they both missed. Justin stared into Cassie's eyes the entire time, watching her face as he pleasured her, the sounds of love escaping her lips.

He pulls out of her, letting her turn on her stomach, before sliding back into her, causing a moan to leave her lips once again. He bends down, pressing kisses against her skin, licking and sucking before thrusting into her.

"Oh Justin... Oh fuck baby." She pants watching as he pounded into her.

"Cassie... Oh baby... I'm gonna cum."

"Me too... Please make me cum... Oh fuck please." She moans.

Both of them tremble as their climaxes both hit them. Justin pulls out of her, discarding the condom. He lays beside her lump body, pulling the covers over them both. Cassie turns to face him, pressing her lips to his as he pulls her closer.

"T-that was a-amazing..." He breathes as they part.

"Mmm... That was." She hums, smiling.

"I really love you. You know that?" He rasps kissing her forehead.

"And I really love you." She says rubbing his chest.

And there they lay, wrapped in each other's arms. Basking in their glow of love.

(A/n: so... How was it? Hope it met your expectations. Comment please. The next chapter will be the last. And you're going to... Well let's just wait and see shall we? Love you for reading:)