10:

<Week Five>

[Justin]

Yeah I heard Cassie and her mom talking about what happened. And it actually hurt me. She actually thought I didn't want her.

And that wasn't true.

I'm just... Scared. I don't want to hurt her. She's been through so much and I don't want her to regret sleeping with me.

"Justin? You okay?" I hear her call out to me.

"Um... Yeah. I'm okay." I smile looking up at her.

She smiles, walking into the living room, sitting in the chair facing me.

"You sure? You look like you've been thinking a lot." She says rubbing my knee.

I look up at her. Her beautiful brown eyes gawking at me.

"Come here." I say softly. She gets up walking to me. I sit up, grabbing her hips pulling towards me. Her hands grab my arms as she straddles me.

"What's the matter?" She asks. There was a little space between us, so I push her hips down so she was sitting on my erection which makes me moan.

"J-Justin... What's wrong?" She asks.

"I-I just... I just want to hold you." I admit, staring into her eyes. She smiles, her eyes softening.

"Justin... Y-you don't have to lie to me... Talk to me." She says rubbing my cheek.

Should I tell her the truth? Maybe it'll make things different between us.

Or better...

"Justin?"

"T-the reason... I said I couldn't have sex with you... Was because... I-I was scared." I mumble.

"S-scared of what?" She asks.

"Of... Hurting you."

"Justin, you won't hurt me. You'll be fine."

"Cassie... That's not what I mean."

"Well what do you mean?"

I sigh deeply. "I haven't had sex in two years. And... I've kind of forgot how?"

"What? Justin that's... Crazy."

"N-no it's not." I mumble, feeling embarrassed.

"Hey... It's okay. I haven't had sex in two years either."

My eyes widen. "Y-you h-haven't?"

She shakes her head. "Nope."

"Well... W-why?"

"Being raped for two years damages you. It makes you feel worthless and dirty. And that's not what love is suppose to feel like."

Her eyes were sad as well as her tone. I didn't know she was so broken. Just like me.

"Well... What does it suppose to feel like?" I ask.

"It's suppose to feel... Worth living for." She mumbles.

"A-am I worth living for?"

Her eyes widen. "W-what?"

"Am I-I worth living for?"

She looks away from me, taking a breath. "Y-yes. Y-you are."

My heart skips a few beats, butterflies filling my stomach. "Cassie... D-do you... Have feelings for me?"

"What do you mean feelings?"

"I-I mean... Strong feelings. Feelings that you can't explain... No matter how hard you try."

"Um... Yeah. I do. But..."

"I-I love you." I blurt out, regretting it.

"Wha- what?"

"N-nothing. F-forget I said it."

"I-I love you too..." She says, her voice shaky.

Tears fill my eyes as I stare into hers. "Y-you do?"

She nods. "I can't explain it. I-I just do."

I smile faintly. "Me either."

I pull her face to mines, kissing her. I don't think I could ever get tired of kissing her. Her lips were so sweet. And it seemed as if they fit along with mine. after a few pecks she sits up, rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs.

"You're so beautiful." She says softly, staring into my eyes.

"So are you." I smile, enjoying the feel of her hands on my face. They trail down to my chest and that's when I catch her hands.

"N-no... Not yet." I says staring at her. She nods, understanding me.

We stayed like that almost all day, talking and kissing. Mostly kissing, and for the first time in years, I felt so much love in my heart. There's still something's I want to overcome. I want her to be able to touch me. I want to make love to her.

And I want to make her feel love and cherished.

(A/n: the next chapter will be a few things.

-sexy

-sensual

-erotic

-hot

-sweet

-intimate

And did I mention hot?

Before I post the next chapter, go on YouTube and listen to this song.

Say it by Neyo

This will be the theme song for this chapter. Comment your thoughts for it.

By the way, I know Cassie's mom died. The woman she calls her mom is her adopted mother. K?

Love you for reading:)