III

What a day seriously and I'm still suspicious about the Harrison guy being a royal, I shoved my wet hair into a bun and went to sit in my bean bag. I turned on my TV letting schitt's creek play hearing David Rose complain about having to play baseball, can relate i hate spot. I pulled my phone out unlocking it to see that same photo of Harrison up on the screen, damn that boy had a six pack and perfectly tanned skin. I pressed the home button seeing all my apps show on my screen until the FaceTime screen showed up saying Harrison.

I switched my thumb between the decline and accept button finally deciding to accept. The screen shrinked and Harrison showed up on the screen, is this boy trying to kill me by first degree murder by not having his shirt on. "Hey" he greeted with a smile and his hair messy and wet, "h-hey" I stuttered feeling my body becoming hot. "What's up?" He asked casually as he closed his curtains, how can he be so casual about the fact that he almost killed me. His body looks so good though, "eyes are up here" I heard him say and I hadn't realised that I was staring at him the whole time. "Oh sorry" I mumbled looking away, I get that he's in his own little headquarters but still be considerate.

I coughed regaining my composure and pretending nothing happened, "why are you calling?" I asked and the smirk left his face. "I wanted to talk to you about that interview that you turned down" he said and i rolled my eyes opening my mouth about to speak until he cut in. "Look i you pass the interview you won't be doing the task for nothing you'll be paid a sum of $100,000" he stated and i gave him a funny look, "what's the look for?" He asked. "Well i don't suppose you expect me to leave my current life for $100,000 and not have a clue of where I'm going" i said not budging, "well I leave for Denmark in a weeks time" he said sounding nervous, why did he sound nervous. "Please come to the interview" he pleaded and i rolled my eyes agreeing to which he smiled, "great well I'll be in touch" he said. "So what are you up to?" He asked as he laid back on the couch, "counting my tips" i said as i leaned over grabbing the small zip lock bag. "Oh um sorry about today i saw you looked upset" he said sympathetically, "whatever" i said as i got out my change and counted the coins in disappointment.

I really need to get a second job $20 in tips isn't gonna pay the bills, "why the frown?" He asked and i looked up realising Harrison could see my facial expression. "Nothing" i said huffing as i shoved the money in the jar, "it's not nothing you looked discouraged" he said sitting up and closer. "Do you know what it's like to be tight on money?" I asked and he pierced his lips together, "its getting late" i said and before he could talk i hung up.

Harrison - please come tomorrow to the abbey :)

I got up and went to my closet looking through my wardrobe checking out my dresses, I only found a dark blue solid ruffle trim belted wrap dress. My black flats and some of my mums jewellery she gave me for my birthday, she's not back yet. She's probably out near some club dealing cocaine and sleeping with other guys, I went into the study and looked at the many untouched albums on the shelf. One old brown and gold embroidered album was placed at the very top of the shelf, Mum always said nothing important or of interest was in that album. I lite my diffuser and laid down on my blow up mattress with the only blankets I had, the apartment was so cold since the heating got shut off. I cuddled the blankets tucking them in to keep warm and left the door unlocked in case Mum came back home.

A few hours later I woke up screaming in my sleep, that horrible nightmare again of Owen. God won't the motherfucker get out of my head it's been 18 months already. I laid there looking at the ceiling then at the door, I got up and went over to the door locking it and moving a chair in front of the door. Backing away from the door trembling from fright and the cold, do I really want to live like this I'm only 21 and fending for myself. Rebecca says I should think of seeing a therapist but I really don't want to tell a stranger my problems. I got back into my so called bed and rugged up to get warm, maybe that $100,000 could be at good use. I finally drifted off to sleep at 4am, good thing I didn't have work.

A few hours later I woke up to a loud bang at the door, I got up putting on my sweats and answered it. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Mum walk in looking far from sober and she smelt of a mix of vomit and booze. I helped her to the bathroom and put her in the tub turning on the little hot water that we had, her body was limp as she cooperated with him to help clean her up. The quicker the clean her up then the quicker I can get out of her and go to the abbey. Once I was finished and mum was in the other room on the couch covered in a blanket and left her to sleep for the rest of the early hours of the morning. I had a quick shower and got dressed into my dress and flats, doing my hair into a fishtail bun and applying light make up before leaving the apartment. I looked at the time on my phone seeing it was almost 5am so I knew mum would most likely sleep till past midday before she decided to go out again and get drunk. 

Folding my arms over my chest holding my bag to my chest I walked to the bus stop to catch the bus to the Borglum abbey. I wondered why Harrison would travel so far to Copenhagen to go to a bar when the abbey was all the way near east Lokken. I caught the bus sitting towards the back of the bus, It was around an hour trip which gave me enough time to nap on the bus until I had to get off. I woke up a short time later after a short nap and looked at the surroundings seeing the river so I pressed the stop button to be able to get off the bus. 

Hopping off the bus I waved goodbye to the bus driver and looked around at my surroundings to find the signs to point me in the right direction. I looked seeing the sign saying the nearest street in the direction of the Abbey. Walking down I looked around again until i saw the sign saying Borglum abbey 5km walk, closer than what I remembered it to be.