It feels just like this

Hermione watched as Lavender crashed her lips onto Ron's and all of Gryffindor cheered except for her.

Tears flooded in her eyes as she pushed her way through the crowd. She felt her chest grow heavy with ragged breaths as she saw Harry walk out of the corner of her eye.

"Just a charms spell" "Practice" Hermione says to Harry as he sits down beside her and puts her arm around her shoulder.

"How does it feel when you see Ginny with Dean?" Hermione blurts out.

"What do you-" Harry starts but i cut him off.

Hermione says to Harry "Don't deny it Harry you're my best friend i've seen the way you look at her you love her".

"Well" Harry starts but is cut off by Ron and Lavender running in the room hand in hand. He is the last person that she wanted to see right now.

Ron says to Hermione  angrily "What's with all the birds 'mione'?". Hermione glares at him as she stands up which knocks off Harry's arm and yells "You have no right to call me 'Mione', you annoying prat".

Hurt flashes over Ron's face at Hermione's insult "What is wron-"

Hermione cuts him off as she whispers "Oppungo", suddenly canaries rapidly shoot forward and aim their sharp beaks at Ron as his eyes widen in horror as he dives behind a wall before the birds get to mash him.

"Bloody hell Hermione". He howls before walking away.

Great not only did Hermione lose the love of her life she also lost one of her best friends Hermione plops down beside Harry and buries her face in his plaid shirt. Hermione sobs as Harry strokes her hair as he whispers in her ear "It feels just like this".