chapter 17

Hermione was very nervous. She and Ron had been trying for a baby but hadn't gotten any positive results. Hermione sat on the toilet with a pregnancy test in front of her and she thought to herself "Please be positive". Then she waited for the test results. After a while she got the results back and the test read positive. Hermione was very excited and she couldn't wait to tell Ron.

Hermione waited for Ron to get home from the joke shop and when he did she ran to him crying and Ron was immediately concerned. 

Ron said "Mione what's wrong?".

Hermione said smiling and crying "Nothing these are tears of joy Ron I'm pregnant".

Ron was shocked he said "Wait really? You're joking".

Hermione shook her head and laughed saying "No Ronald we're really having a baby".

Ron smiled and laughed as he gave his wife a huge hug and kiss on the cheek.

Ron said happily "I can't believe this, this is so exciting I love you Hermione".

Hermione said "I love you too Ron".

Ron said "Let's tell Ginny and Harry and the rest of the family".

Hermione said "Get them on the phone".

Ron called Ginny and Harry and they answered immediately and Ginny said "Yes what is it?".

Hermione said "Ginny, Harry guess what?".

Harry said "What?".

Hermione said "I'm pregnant".

Ginny said "No way". Ginny then started to scream of happiness and Harry was cheering really loudly.

Harry said "That's amazing congratulations".

Ron said "Thanks mate".

Ginny said "Well Harry and I have something to tell you guys, I'm pregnant too".

Ron said "Congratulations Ginny".

Hermione said "Yeah that's awesome Gin".

Ginny said "Thank you".

Harry said "Can you believe I'm going to be a dad?".

Ron said "No mate".

Ginny said "Anyway we're really happy for you guys but we have to go now I have a quidditch match to report on".

Hermione and Ron said "Bye guys love you".

Harry said "Love you too bye".

Hermione ends the call and turns to Ron and says "I can't believe I'm going to be a mom and Ron you will be a wonderful father".

Ron smiled at her and said "Thanks Mione".

Hermione said "It's only the truth I love you and nothing is going to change that".

Ron looked down at her and leaned down and kissed her, Hermione kissed him back happily and then pulled away after a few seconds with a smile.

Ron says "I love you Hermione".

Hermione said "I love you too Ron".

Ron said "I can't believe we're going to be parents".

Hermione said "Me either but you know what's even better?".

Ron said "What?".

Hermione said "That I'm doing it all with you".

Hermione then kissed Ron on the cheek very happy that they were going to be parents.

Sorry that this chapter is short I hope you all like it though I love you all.