Yule ball

Hermione 

The yule ball is nearing and I'm really excited for it I'm so proud of my best friend Harry for getting this far in the Triwizard Tournament the yule ball was being held in honor of Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour and him (Harry Potter).

Speaking of Fleur Delacour Ron is completely in love with her and for some reason that is unpleasant. It's probably because I don't want him to get his heart broken over her, anyway since the ball is tomorrow I've been preparing so I can look nice, because a lot of people will be watching me since my date for the Yule Ball is Viktor Krum. 

I've been using skin creams and stuff for my hair they were recommended by Padma and Parvati I think it's working too.

Ron has definitely noticed the difference because I keep seeing him  looking at me in awe.

Ron

Tomorrow is the yule ball and Harry and I still don't have dates but Harry is going go and ask Padma and Parvati to be our dates for the Yule ball I'm not excited cause I'd rather go with some else but I didn't get the courage to ask that girl so she is going with someone else.

Later the night of the yule ball

Hermione 

It's the night of the yule ball and I'm a bit nervous but Ginny is helping with the final touches she helped me put my hair in an elegant and elaborate loose bun with small locks out on each side of our face. She helped with my makeup but she says I don't need it but I still think it looks nice.

Now I'm ready for the yule ball and I'm walking down the stairs and I see Ron and Harry staring at me as I take Viktor's arm and walk down the hall I look back and I can see that Ron is upset and I feel guilty.

Viktor asks me to dance and I accept as we are dancing I can see Ron looking at us, I want to be dancing with Ron but since he didn't ask me I'm dancing with Viktor instead.

After my dance with Viktor, Ron walks up to me and asks me to dance and I accept without hesitation. He holds my hand as he takes us further on the dance floor, and then he lets go of my hand and wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

I can't help but stare into his beautiful blue eyes as he looks into my chocolate ones we are now in our own world the yule ball forgotten but we are pulled back into reality when Ron's date Padma taps his shoulder and glares at him.

Viktor comes back over and takes my hand leading me away to dance but as I'm dancing with Viktor all I can think about is my dance with Ron.

Hey guys I really don't like this chapter but I hope you guys do.