ch 10 The wedding

Ron watched as the woman he loved walked down the aisle.

She looked so beautiful she had on a silk white dress and a elegant white tiara.

When Hermione reached him Ron couldn't hold back his tears.

She looked at him with love in her eyes and whispered "I love you".

Ron said "I love you too".

The ceremony passed by quickly.

The officiant said "Do you Ronald Billus Weasley take Hermione Jean Granger to be your lawful wedded wife to love and to hold, to cherish in sickness and health as long as you both shall live?".

Ron looked at Hermione with a huge smile and said "I do".

The officiant said "Then by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride".

Ron gently takes Hermione's face and kisses her as she wraps her arms around him.

Everyone is cheering. Ron and Hermione look in the crowd and they see Harry beaming and clapping.

The officiant said "For the very time I present to you Mr and Mrs Weasley".

Ron takes Hermione's hand and they walk down the aisle very much in love.

Ron and Hermione danced all night long surrounded by their friends and family.

When It was time to cut the cake Hermione took some of the frosting and put on Ron's nose.

Ron smiled at her and put cake on her nose and she laughed as they were cutting the cake.

Harry came up to them and said "I'm so happy for you guys".

Hermione said "Thank you Harry".

They all embrace happily.

Later that night 

Ron and Hermione are together and Hermione says "Goodnight Mr. Weasley".

Ron says "Goodnight Mrs. Weasley".

Ron kisses her on the cheek and they spend their first evening as a married couple.

Also sorry for not updating I've been really busy and you all know what is going on during this quarantine anyways I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and I'll see you guys soon love you all and thanks for all the reads on my story.