the emotional range of a teaspoon

Ron pulled out the chair for Hermione and motioned her to sit down. She gave him a warm smile  and took a seat.

Then Ron sat down across from her and took her hand.

He smiled and said "Shall we order?"

Hermione said "Of course".

Later on Ron and Hermione had just finished desert and Ron was getting really nervous today was the day he was going to propose to Hermione he was worried it wasn't going to be good enough. He thought to himself screw it you love her and she loves you.

Hermione said "Ron are you okay?"

Ron said "Yes".

He reached into his pocket and it was empty his heart stopped.

He remembered what Hermione said years before "You have the emotional range of a teaspoon".

He smiled and picked up the teaspoon and got on one knee and Hermione clasped her hands to her mouth before she had a face of confusion and said "A teaspoon". "I don't understand".

"Hermione Granger all of my emotions belong to you will you marry me?".

Hermione nods and smiles and Ron gives her a big hug as he cups her face and kisses her gently then he gets out the real engagement ring and slips it on her finger and then hugs her again.

Everyone in the restaurant applauded them as they smiled at each other.