Chapter 4:Practice Makes Pleasure

🎸Calum's POV🎸
"Luke, I think we should do Little Talks for the week WBU?" I ask Luke shyly. "That sounds good but that song has a girl and if we lowered it an octave it would still have some high notes." he said with slight sadness in his voice. "I can sing kind of high. Well I can try at least." I say reassuringly. "Okay go ahead and try." Luke said. I started to sing "I don't like walking round this old and empty house." "That was good! We can do the song!" Luke said happily. I smiled and said "You betcha." jokingly. "Let's practice then." I say. He agrees. "🎸I don't like walking round this old and empty house.🎤So hold my hand i'll walk with you my dear.🎸The stairs creek as I sleep its keeping me awake.🎤Its the house telling you to close your eyes.🎸And some days I can't even trust myself.🎤Its killing me to see you this way. 🎸🎤Cause though the truth may carry this ship we'll carry out bodies safe to shore."🎸Don't listen to a wor-" I was cut off by Luke's lips smacking into mine. He was kissing me. Part if me is saying pull away you aren't gay! But another part of me is saying you are bi and Luke is perfect take that to home base. I was confused so I simply started to kiss him back. His lips felt nice. I liked it a lot. Was I supposed to? Was Luke gay? What sh-? My train of thought was cut off by Luke pulling back and saying "Im so sorry!" and running out. What should I do?
🎤Luke's POV🎤
What did I just do?!?! I know I'm gay but is Calum even gay and why did I do that. Dammit Luke stupid ass! "Luke wait come back please! I didn't mind it!" Calum said. What did that mean? I go back and say "What?" "I didn't mind it cause I'm bi." He's bi? "Just come back so we can rehearse please." Calum said. I decided to go back in. "Do you want to take it from t-." I was cut off by Calum starting to kiss me. WTF was going on? His lips were very soft and they were a bright pink. We kept kissing. We made it to the sofa and he kept kissing me. I sat down and he sat on my lap. We kept kissing only disconnecting for quick moments of air then we were back at it. By now he was begging for tongue entrance. I gave it to him. I then went to his neck. I finally found his sweet spot and I sucked on it for a moment until he moaned and a hickey was forming. He took his shirt off and went back to my lips. I took mine off too. His skin was so soft. I was so comfortable. He then had his boxers off and I did too but the weird thing is that he didn't go straight for sex. I guess he had standards. When the make out session was over we were cuddling on the sofa watching the World Cup. His body was so warm and cozy. I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sleeping with Sirens line at the end XD! I hope you enjoyed! It occurred to me that I haven't given you my fan account for Instagram. Well anyway here it is!
IG: calumsarmy
Or my user for wattpad XD
Anyway follow me on Instagram! I follow-back fan accounts and a few personal accounts exceptions! So follow!
Love
@calumsarmy