Chapter 9: House Hunting

Calum's POV

I get up to the sound of loud lip smacking and I look up and see Ashton and Mark making out and feeling each other up. "Good morning! Would you like breakfast or were you too just about to 'eat'." I say. They twitch back and Ashton says "Oh hey Calum um we were just getting to know each other." "Yeah the inside of each others mouth." I say. "So we have to be out by midnight." I say. "Okay let's go then." Ashton says. We get the others up and get some breakfast pizza and we are off to find a house. We get to the first house and there are enough rooms for each of us but they are all small and there is no stove. This is not for us. We then go to the second house. It is huge and gorgeous. There are 5 rooms and a bathroom in each. There is also a huge basement. The kitchen is huge too. This is perfect. Luke and I can share a room and Mark and Ashton can share a room. We buy it and have to only pay house insurance monthly. We own this house. We get the shit from the hotel and move it in. We are now cleaning and renovating the house.

--------

It has been a week and we have gotten the house done and we all have everything we need. We turned the basement into a recording studio and game room. We have everything together. Me and Luke are sitting in our room right now. "Hey Cal what do you think Mark and Ashton are doing next door." Luke asks. I hear a moan and a series of bangs on the wall. "Fucking each others brains out." I say. "I think so too." He says. "Wanna cuddle?" I ask. "Sure!" He says. We get into cuddle position and I am behind. I start to get a boner. "Hey Cal." He says. "Yeah." I say. "I can fix that if you want me to." He says. He gives me no time before locking the door and pulls down my pants and underwear and grabs mine gently.

-

"That was soo good Lukey! where'd you learn that?" I say. "I have a lot of free time." He says. "Oh." I say. He winks and goes to get some food. I hear a loud thud from downstairs and get up. I grab my knife and go downstairs. "Don't move!" I hear a man say. I look over and see a man holding a gun to Luke's head. "What do you want?" I say. "I want money and your valuable shit!" He says. "Okay." I say. "Now or I shoot his brains out!!!!!!!!"

Cliff Hanger....... So I made a new story and the prologue is up. It's a Fanfiction but it isn't a boyxboy. It's a Calum Fic. I hope you still read it. It's called Hell. Sorry this is so short. Next update will be longer.