Chapter 3: 4 Chairs,1 Dream

🎤Luke's POV🎤
It was time for the four chair challenge to start. It started with the over 25s. After the ten performers there was only four people left in the group. There was Adele, Katy Perry, Onika Miraj(Nicki Minaj), and John Mayer. Next there was the Boys. There were many good acts but the four left were Trevor Moran, Ricky Dillon, Shawn Mendes, and Sam Tsui. Then there was the girls. The four left were Alexi Blue, Jasmine Thompson, Lorde, and Madison Beer. Then there was the groups. We were last to go. All of the seats were filled. We started to sing. Calum started. "There's a fire starting in my heart, Reaching a fever pitch and its bringing me out the dark." He continued with the most beautiful rasp in his voice. Then it was my part.
🎸Calum's POV🎸
Luke started with a very confident sound. He looks so perfect singing while strumming the guitar. It was my cue and I nearly missed it because I was in a trance watching him. We sang the chorus together and by the end of our performance we were looking deeply into each others eyes. Ariana Grande started off by saying "Wow. I was blown away by that performance! You guys were amazing. Demi you can't let them go!" Then Harry "Wow that was great for some Aussies." He jokingly said. He then said " But really that was a great performance and I hope to see more in the future!" Simon said "That was great." And that's all he said. It confused me. Demi then said "Ari you are right! I can't let them go! Your in my final 4!" Mario asked Demi "Who will you let go?" It took her a few minutes but she then said "The act I'm sending home tonight is Cimorelli." "5 Seconds Of Summer you are safe!" said Mario. "That leaves 5 Seconds of Summer, Pentatonix, Boyce Avenue, and AHMIR"Get ready cause next week is Love week!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short chapter. The next one will be longer. These are all real people famous or youtube singers. Also check out my other fanfic Warriors Don't Stop Walking! It's not cake but it is good! Thanks!
Sincerely,
Calumsarmy