Chapter 6:First Date

Luke's POV
I wake up to the smell of bacon. I walk into the kitchen and grab Calum's waist. Before he can speak I kiss his neck. I find his sweet spot and sick until I'm satisfied with the dark purple mark. "We'll hey babe." Cal says. "I see your making me bacon." I say. "Bacon for the bae." He says. "You cheesy little shit." I say. "So what are we doing today?" I ask. "Going to meet fans at a nearby Starbucks." He says. "Cool." I say. "Yeah." He says. We eat and head down to the Starbucks. When we get there I see a ton of fans waiting for us. I walk in and there is a signing booth with a vanilla bean with chocolate drizzle and a cotton candy frappe. I love cotton candy frappes. We sign lots of autographs. Then we meet these two guys. Ashton and Michael. They seem cool do I ask if they wanna hang sometime. They say yes and we exchange contact info. We leave Starbucks and get to The X Factor. We do hair and makeup and the show starts. We are told we are safe. Onika goes home. Thank go she was rude. Mario shows the chart that shows the votes. We are at the top!!!!!! Yay!!! We leave and as I start to drive home Calum says "Did u forget our date?" "No." I say. "We'll let's go." He got in the drivers and drove to a carnival down the street. "I love carnivals!" I say loudly. "Great." He says. We start to walk around. I see a large stuffed penguin I have to have. "Hey Cal can we try to win that penguin?" I say. "Sure!" He says. He buys me a chance. I have to throw the 'snowball' as they called it into the right igloo. I threw and missed. They gave me two more tries. I suck. "Here give me a try." Cal says. He gets it on the first try. "For my lukey!" He says as he gives me the penguin. "I love it!" I say. We hang out and eventually we get bored. "Wanna make a late night taco run?" he asks. "Yesssss!" I say. We go to Taco Bell and get some tacos and Baja Blast Mountain Dew. Yum. We make it back to the hotel after eating our tacos. We cuddle and watch a marathon of Harry potter. This moment is perfect.

Hey hope you enjoyed. I love you all. The next chapter or the chapter after that will have a major plot twist so prepare your self. Sorry this was filler. I'm thinking of doing a Big Brother AU 5sos fanfic. I want to have a pairing but i dont know who. comment who it should be. also comment if you want to be a character and your name and job. Any job you want. Byes.