Chapter 11: Will You???

Calum's POV
"Do you love him?" David asks.
"With all of my heart." I say.
"Could you live without him?" David asks.
"No, that is my version of hell." I say.
"How did you feel when you first saw him?" David asks.
"I felt a warm feeling in my heart and I kind of felt a connection."
I say.
"How do you feel right now?" David asks.
"Like my love for him could protect him from anything and that I never ever want to be away from him even for a minute." I say.
"Then it's time! You need to do it!" Dylan practically shouts from excitement.
"You really think so?" I ask.
"Definitely." He says.
"So where are you going to do it?" David asks.
"I was thinking of doing it at the place that brought us together." I say.
"Oh I get it. That's gonna be so cute." David says.
"I hope so." I say.
-
"Do you really think that we have enough time to write a song?" Michael says.
"Probably not." I say.
Then I thought of it. The perfect cover to hint to Luke.
"Let's do a cover of What I Like About You." I say. "That's a great idea babe!" Luke says as I blush wildly. "Okay we need to figure out the chords and lyrics and we will be good." I say.
"Let's get started then!" Ashton says.
-
"Lets walk to Starbucks." I say.
"Sure babe." Luke says.
We get dressed and we leave.
We walk down the sidewalk hand in hand.
"I usually hate walking but I love it with you. You just make me happy. You complete me." Luke says.
"I love you so damn much Lukey!" I say before giving him a kiss. It was a simple kiss. No tongue. No lust. Just pure love. We get to Starbucks and we walk in. There's nobody in here. Probably because its 2 and the morning is over and school hasn't let out yet. If it were 3 there'd be all kinds of white girls in here.
"Oh my gosh. It's 5 Seconds Of Summer. From the X Factor. You guys are so cute together. What can I get you?" She jumbles into one breath.
"1 cotton candy frappe venti." I say.
"Make that 2 please." Luke says.
"Okay they will be ready in a minute." The barista says.
We sit down at a table. I get my phone out and Luke smiles.
"Your frappes are done." She says.
"Thank You." We say.
"Can we take a selfie with you?" I ask.
"OMG yes." She says.
I take one and she takes one on her phone.
"Thanks." She says.
"Tune in to the finale. There's gonna be a surprise." I say as we walk out the door.
-
"That was great and just in time for tomorrow night." Simon says. "Who made it to the finale?" I ask. "Pentatonix and Shawn Mendes" Simon says.
"Okay then I guess we're ready. Ashton you can go play tongue hockey with Mark now." I say as Ashton blushes and goes outside where Mark is. With the song accomplished its time to start the plan.

Finally I finished this chapter! Do you guys understand what Calum is doing? Anyway the next chapter will probably be written in a day or two. Merry Christmas! Who do you think should win the finale? I already know who's going to win though.