Chapter 9~ Forsaken With Sercets

Cable's Point Of View

Wade didn't seem okay. He sat on the ledge of the hospital roof, his legs dangling over. The morning didn't seem to help his mood. I watched from the far corner of the roof. He seemed so lost in thought, maybe panicking over Y/n. I didn't dare to distrub him. But as much of a pain as he could be, I still worried about him. We hadn't gotten news of Y/n's status but I knew. My gut told me that Y/n's body failed itself. Nothing could be done, really. Wade began to hum all to himself. Wade looked down at the streets below. He raised his hand and began to waving at random persons. As long as he doesn't go mad......it's gonna be fine. For now? Wade turned to look over his shoulder. His eyes landed on me. "Well c'mon Cabe!" Wade exclaimed, with 'happiness' in his voice. He obviously faked that tone. Doesn't he always? I crossed my arms across my chest and began to approach him. "Wade," I began. Unfortunately, Wade only looked away. I knelt down next to him and he turned his head to face me.

I put on a stern look. "This is a mistake that we cannot fix." I finished. "Well," Wade then looked down at the streets. "Easy for you to say! You have a magical time portal where you can fix anythang! And here I am, still hiding the skeletons in several of my closets!" Wade chuckled at his own reality. Sad man really. "Too bad you can't fix me!" Wade added, with a loss of happiness in his tone. I put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him close. "Wade...I must've forgotten to tell you........but, I predicted Y/n's fate." I explained. Wade looked at me with a look of shock. He then pushed me away, scooting away from me. "Twinkle toes! Why-Why didn't ya tell me before this?! We could've fixed this! We could've prevented this! We could've done something! But, no!" Wade yelled. "Wade!" I grew worried about his mental state. Those voices weren't exactly the best influence on him. "Now Y/n is on the brink of death! It's not like you can fix it! Or I can fix it! Or Death! Or-Or that red headed chick who keeps stalking me!" Wade yelled and I could start to see stains on his mask. Wade stood up, still on the ledge.

This won't work for him. He's gonna only hurt others along the way. He will go into a blind rage. Wade turned to look at the sidewalk down below. Wade then turned his head to me. "Tell my wives, I-I-I-I love 'em." He began to lean over. "Wade!" I yelled, hoping for him to not go through with it. "I've lived a good life. It's only till tomorrow when I'm resurrected." Wade leaned a bit more over. "Wade! Listen to yourself! It's not gonna end like this!" I racked my brain for a way before he would fall. "We'll go back!" I blurted out. "No, it's too late." Wade countered. I sighed and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms across my chest. "I have a time machine." I stated. Sure enough, Wade bought it. He ran into my arms, squeezing me. "Thanks twinkle toes!" He beamed, probably smiling. Well, here we go. I can't exactly predict what's to happen.........but, let's hope. "So......when we going?" Wade asked. I pushed Wade away. "Funny you should ask. We cannot allow ourselves to see one another." Wade tilted his head to the side. I face palmed. "Wade, it wouldn't exactly end well for you or me!" I answered. "But! What if Y/n sees us?" Wade asked. I sighed. "As long as the others don't see two Wades or two Nathan Summers." I responded. Wade nodded as he stroked of what I took as a imaginary beard.

I sighed. "Ready Wade?" I asked. Wade nodded and took my hand. "Now," I looked down at my belt and pressed a button on my time teleporter. "Always hold onto me whenever we're leaving!" I finished. Electricity surrounded us and I looked over at Wade's body beginning to twitch. I held his hand tight. Electricity flew all around us. I felt myself take a step back as time flew by.

If you love me, let me go!

Wade sang. After a couple of minutes, the world around us didn't really change much. Except for the sky's glorious natural color. I looked over at Wade who still held on tight to my hand. His limbs twitched for a bit. I scanned around for the alley way and saw two figures dressed in fancy clothing. Wade and Y/n. "Hey! There's fucking Francis stalking us from down there!" Wade announced, pointing to the left direction. I saw the two figures turn their head to the strange familiar voice that belonged to Wade. I quickly covered his mouth as a way for him to not draw attention to us. Nor did I ever want attention because of Wade. Y/n looked over at Wade. I couldn't really hear what words they exchanged but I suppose, they were mentioning Wade. "Wade! You've gotta keep it quiet!" I whispered. I took off my hand and then scanned the area for the man named Francis. "I'mma get ya ya bastrad!" Wade yelled out to whom he despised. I had my eyes locked on the man named Francis right about now. Then, I heard the pull of a grenade's pin. I turned my head to see Wade bounce a grenade up and down on his knees. "This'll be easy!" Wade exclaimed. He grabbed the grenade and aimed for a fine shot. "Wade! No!" I warned him. Unfortunately, Wade chucked the grenade down toward Y/n and himself. Y/n jumped as s/he had become hit by Wade's grenade. I face palmed.

In an instant, the grenade went off. Sending debris and Wade's and Y/n's body parts into the air. I watched in shock as me and Wade were pelted with human limbs. I sighed and face palmed.

"Damn it Wade." I muttered.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

This oughta be fun.
~I.H.

H