Chapter 34~ Death Of The Vanished

Y/n's Point Of View

I can see so many things wrong here. Wade coughed up water and wiped at his eyes. "I tell ya...this world just goes to hell whenever I'm around." He comments. Wade looks to be in bad shape. Not only is his suit torn, leaving him practically nude but organs were stuck to him. "And I think I've broken a few bones." Wade adds, lifting a knee up to steady himself. "Now then..." Charles says. Wade's knee gives out, causing him to fall. Vomit crawled up my throat and spewed out onto the floor. I look over at Charles. "I have nothing to say about this." Charles comments. He turns to me, a serious look on his face. What the hell?! A unknown thought pops into my head. Definitely not one of mine. What a day! What a day! Please...spare me the details. Charles rolls away to the steering wheel. Unfortunately, I am left with Wade. His attempts were in vain anyway. Charles steered the yacht to the west.

I got onto my knees and crawled over to Wade. I open my mouth and inhale air. I reach for a organ and my fingers come into contact with it's goopy and slimy surface. Vomit crawled up my throat but I swallowed quickly. Ohhhhhh......I-I-I-I! Sigh, you...you gotta wo/man up! Build up those guns! That's a bad joke. Ugh. The reference sure died. Mmm hmm? Hate me? You can't escape me! I wrapped my fingers around the organ, squeezing it. It's cold and wet surface sent chills down my spine. It comes off. I look down at the pink organ, it's smell strong. I look over at Wade. Wade lifts up a knee and rises up. He uses another knee to stand. I look down at the organ in my hand and toss it into the lake. I wipe my hand against my c/s f/c pants. Wade looks down at me, chuckling. "I guess you don't have the guts." Wade gave a wink then, wrapped his fingers around a organ. He pulled it off and squished it with his fingers. "I'm thinking...we should go out more often!" Wade suggests. He then launches the organ into the air with the organ falling into the water, making a splash. He does the same with the other organs, squishing, making a pun or two, then tossing it into the water.

Surprisingly, Charles pulled up to a large mansion. I looked over at Wade who had become teary eyed. "It-It-It's what I've always dreamed of!" Wade exclaims. Honestly, I didn't even know Wade had such stylish and fabulous friends. Heck, I didn't know he had a large group of friends. "Welcome Y/n L/n to Xavier's School For The Gifted." Charles introduces. I look over my shoulder at Charles. What do you mean by 'the gifted'? Charles chuckles. "Well...let's hope you don't mind." Charles says. "Damn it Xavier!" Wade yells. They got good game. Maybe it's from Ivy! We drift into a dock. I look down below to see a woman with white hair laying back in a lawn chair. She raises up her dark sunglasses with a finger, and looks up from the magazine. She smiles as she sits up in the lawn chair. "So......you've brought back some friends!" The woman exclaims and waves at us. I look over at Charles just to see him smile. "Ororo, baby!" Wade says. "Are you trying to hit on me?" The woman asks. Wade immendiatly bows his head down in shame. "I-I-I..." He trails off. The yacht stops and Charles throws down a ramp. We hop off and approach the woman. The woman places a hand on her hip. "So you're the legendary Y/n?" She asks. I look over at Wade whose head is bowed down. I look back at the woman. "The!" I bow down. "One and only Y/n L/n!" I say in a excited way. The woman brings her hands together and just smiles wide. I straighten my back in a straight stand. The woman held out a hand. "Ororo or more comfortable...Storm." The woman said. I shook her hand. "Heyo Oreo!" I look over Storm's shoulder to see two girls running up behind Storm. Both wearing bathing suits. One had ivory skin and slicked black hair. The other had long curly black and pink hair. "Who's the chick?" The pale skinned one asked. They both slow down to a walk. "Negay Ellie! Huggy Yugio!" Wade exclaims, pointing at them. They both approach us. Wade wraps a arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.

"Hey you lesbain lovebirds!" Wade exclaims. He points to the pale one. "Ellie," He says then moves his finger to the pink one. "Yugio!" Wade explains. Then, he points to me. "Y/n!" He says quickly. "Oh! I've heard about Y/n! Via voicemail." Yugio says to then dig into her pocket. "No need Hugio!" Ellie says, nudging Yugio with an elbow. Yugio smiles and brings back out her hand. She then grabs my wrist, giving me a small smile. She then bursts off into a sprint, pulling me along. My feet ran after her when I didn't want to. But, it wasn't worth the risk of trippin'. I turn my head to look over my shoulder, seeing Wade in the same situation with Ellie. I turn my head to see the mansion comin' in. Man did it make me sick! The color blue seemed to be getting closer in my line of sight. Yugio looks over her shoulder at me, smiling and laughing. "Y/n ready?" She asked out of the blue. "What?! Y/n no!" I yell. Unfortunately, I felt the ground below me give out, surrounding me all around in blue. My eyes stung and water entered my nostrils. I looked around and see many bubbles. Yugio is floating around. Foruantely, I could see sunlight from up above. I felt myself rise up. Then I knew, I'm in a pool? I pushed through the water to the surface. I broke my head free, inhaling fresh air.

I spin around to see Wade sitting in a floatie. He raises a glass and drinks. I roll my eyes at him and laugh. He looks over at me, winking.

♪Who the fuck is that?♪

I began to frown, knowing he would go sometime soon. He digs into one of his pouches, taking out a phone. He presses a finger to the screen and puts the phone to his ear. "Alrighty then!" He exclaims. It's for the greater good N/n! Till every asshole is dead! At least...it won't be on me. Wade sits up in the float and looks at me. "No money, no funny." He whispers into the phone and presses a finger to the screen. He puts a hand on his hip and he presses a button on a remote. Electricity surrounds him as he disappears. I push through the water to get to the shore. I grip the edge and pull myself up. I sit on the sidewalk, dipping my feet into the water. I swing my feet back and forth in the water. My clothing felt heavy with cold water in it. I look at Yugio and Ellie. Yugio swims to the shore with a smile on her face. "So...I know a great donut place!" She says, giving me a wink. Ellie swims over to the ladder and lifts herself out of the water. I look down at Yugio. "What's it called?" I ask. Yugio taps her chin and looks over at Ellie. "Puns An' Donuts." She announces. I smell bullshit! I guess we donut need to worry! I look over at Ellie as she slings a l/f/c towel over her shoulder. She looks at me. "It's...a short walk just down the street." She says, pointing past the mansion. I nod and stand up, walking in the direction of where Ellie is pointing. This might as well be pointless! Maybe next time you'll think!

I cross the street to see the place Yugio commented 'bout. A sign above it read Puns An' Donuts! I pushed open the glass door and heard a ding. A red head came a runnin' to me. "Anythang interestin'?" He asked, impressionating Michael Jackson. "Whatcha have?" I ask, crossing my arms across my chest. "Cool Summer's Sexy, Sugar Honey, To Say Touché," He began to list about 15-30 items of food then...I stopped him. "Get me...one of everything!" I announce. He sucks in a breath. "That'll be 58.20." He says. "Deal!" I say.

We both then shake hands.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

I'mma take a nap...
But, I need something to do for fun.
For ze next chapter.
~I.H.