Chapter 32~ Vision Of Faith

Y/n's Point Of View

The knife's blade came down into the juicy fruit, pulling it apart. My eyes wander over to Ivy. She has her elbows propped up on the window still. She is looking out over the city, probably worried. "It's been hours!" I complain. "When will he be-" Immendiatly, I cut myself off when I heard the doorknob jiggle. A smile spreads my lips. I drop the knife and look towards the front door. The door itself slid open. Out peeked a black boot then another. Wade peeked his head out from behind the door, his facial expressions signalling the worst. "Well...at least I'm still alive..." Wade stated. He came out from behind the door, shutting it with his butt. Wade hunched over with his arms dropped at his sides. He limped his way to the couch. "So...Wade..." Ivy looks over her shoulder, meeting Wade's gaze. "How did it go today?" She asks. Wade rolls his eyes at Ivy, probably wishing for her death. "Doc prescripted me some meds." Wade stated as he dug a hand into one of his pouches. His hand returned, holding a pill bottle of the color green. "Says it's for good use for my poor...poor...poor...poor brain!" Wade noted then began to squeeze the bottle, causing it to break into pieces. "The meds are a lie..." Wade sighed then dug his hand back into the pouch. Wade laid back and closed his eyes.

Ivy approached Wade from behind. "Poor baby...the world just doesn't understand what goes through his head...Professor Xavier died when he entered his mind..." Ivy gripped her hands on Wade's shoulders, rocking them back and forth. "He sees and hears things no one can really explain...his mood is a constant ever changing scenario, and he flips through different forms." Ivy looks over at me. She sighs then looks down at Wade. "But it's all played for fun and games!" Ivy adds. Wade let out a sigh. "Karma's a bitch." Wade explained. This made me think of Wade's mental state. "Not all of us have the luxury of having morals." Wade adds with a dark tone in his voice. "I could give into all of the gloom." I say, lowering my head. Silence filled the room. "I will sing no requiem." Ivy whispers. "I'm making this up as I go." Ivy raises her head with a smile on her face. She lifts her hands away from Wade's shoulders. "'Cause the truth is, I'm flyin' blind!" Ivy says, tapping her feet to an unknown beat. Wade opens his eyes and sits up. "Red, I swear! If you start a musical number...I'mma have to add a conga line." Wade spat. But...then, music plays from somewhere I don't know. Maybe the neighbors decided it would be a good time to try. Yeah, I get. You're an outcast.

Ivy approached Wade and grabs his hands, pulling him up onto his feet. "C'mon Wadey! Let's go with the 80s!" Ivy announces. Wade sucks in a breath. Ivy starts to moonwalk to the stereo. She picks up a disc and flips it up into the air then, catches it in between her fingers. She spins around and inserts the disc into the stereo. She turns the dials and a 80s pop song comes on.

I come home in the morning light♪

Ivy approaches Wade and grabs his wrist and twirls him in my direction.

♪My mother says when you gonna live your life right♪

We practically body slam into one another.

♪Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones♪

I can feel my face become hot.

♪And girls they wanna have fun♪

I look over at Ivy who blows a kiss to me. Not sure how that's possible to help.

♪Oh girls just want to have fun♪

Wade steps back and takes my hands into his.