Chapter Eleven

Taylor's POV

************

This is it, this is what's gonna help me. This piece of of metal has been there for me when nobody else was, and yet I thought I didn't need it.

Truth is, I do need it, this is all I need. I don't need anything else, anyone else, just this.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I looked in my bathroom mirror. All of the memories of the past week, the past years started flooding back, causing more tears to come.

Why can't I just have a normal life? To where my parents were a loving couple, I'd be the smart, pretty, perfect daughter, and we'd just be a happy family.

But sadly, society doesn't work that way. I couldn't take the suspense anymore so I pulled the blade to my skin. Puncturing it just enough to see the blood peep out.

I slid the cold metal across my skin, watching the blood drip onto the white tiled floor.

I look at myself again, seeing my tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. My hair was dull and my eyes were lifeless. I'm such a screwed up mess, I'm tired of this, just so very tired.

I look at my fresh new cut, liking how whenever I seen it out of the corner of my eye it looked like a pretty bracelet.

So why not add a few more?

Next thing you know, I'm laying on my bathroom floor, my head against the cupboard door behind me, my bloody arm laying beside my waist and thigh.

I can't even cry anymore, I let it all out and now I feel empty. I feel numb, numb to emotions, numb to living, numb to feeling.

It seems like everyday it gets worse and worse. I feel like it's me fighting against the rest of the world and im losing more and more everyday.

I'm just so tired, of everything.

Maybe I should just end it all right now, end all of my pain, all of my worry and misery. I'm sure I'll be doing everyone a favor.

I'm sure nobody will care, people at school will find out, but just forget about me the next day. The boys won't care, they meet new people everyday, so they will just forget about me to. My dad won't care, I'm sure my mom won't care either. And if I hurt someone then I guess they get hurt. I'm ending my own pain.

I grab the blade once more, my eyes flickering back from the blade to my wrist.

Let's take a walk down the sidewalk, shall we?

I pull the silver object to my vain and sliced it open, dragging it up my arm. I watch the blood pour out and I'm sitting in my own pool of blood. This is it, but do I really want this right now?

Fuck, I made a mistake. What do I do? Should I call one of the boys? I scurried to my room and called the first person that came to mind.

"Hello?"

"Niall," I say hiccuping and choking on my sobs.

"What's wrong Taylor?" He asks concerned.

"I need help, I-I cut to deep, and I don't, I don't want to die yet!" I say my vision getting blurry and my head got dizzy.

"OH MY GOD Taylor, someone call an ambulance!" He yells to someone else.

"They'll be there soon, hang on tight Taylor," he says starting to cry.

"Goodbye," I whisper and hung up the phone. Next thing you know I fall to the ground and go unconscious.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Double update today!! Yeahh! Sorry I left you with a cliffhanger!! Hope you still love me! ❤️

Thank you editor for helping with this chapter! 😘❤️ love you!

Yeah... idk what else to say sooo.

Comment 💬

Vote ⭐️

Read 📖

~Taytay

(P.s. my second favorite animal is a penguin. If you wanted to know) 😊🐧