Chapter 14

I awake in a all white room. I look around utterly confused. I want to get a better look at my surroundings so I sit up. When I was about to get up when three people, dresses in white coats-who I'm guessing are doctors- come in and tell me to sit. "Where are we?" "Who are you?" I ask.

"Well were in District 13 Peeta. And you were just rescued along with Mrs. Mason and Annie Cresta. Also, I'm Doctor Tori. This is Doctor Brice and she is Nurse Flank." She says, exganging glances at the two women standing next to her. "Now please stay still and quiet well we check your vitals and things like that." I realize something, that the mutt is in District 13. I feel a smirk grow on my lips but hide it before the doctors notice.

I don't really listen to what she said about staying still and not talking and ask questions. They all say things about how were all completely safe because were far underground. I still ask questions while they flash lights in my eyes. I hear a door open and look to see who it is. The mutt. I'm anxious to kill it before it kills anyone else. I sweep the doctors aside and walk towards it. She comes towards me to and I reach out my hands to strangle it. Her lips are moving to say something as my finger lock on her throat to cut off her air.

I squeeze as hard as I can and she is turning blue. Everyone is screaming for me to stop but I  block them out. The door swings open and a man runs in. I can see him run toward me but I ignore him. Then, I feel a something hard on my temple which makes me pass out.

When I wake again, I see that I'm in a different room then before. I try to sit up but am un able to because my arms are tied to the bed. I start to freak out thinking I'm back in the capitol but when a group of doctors come in and try to get me to calm down but I continue with my struggling, until I feel the prick of needle and loose consciousness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When I wake up 4 doctors come up to me right away and tell me I'm safe. They leave the room after a while and a person I don't recognize comes in with a tray of food. She looks at a window and nods before leaving. A doctor comes back in and says "Well Peeta I bet your hungry," I actually haven't realized that I didn't eat in so long. But there is no way I could eat because I can't even move.

So in response, I just stare at her. She presses something that makes my bed move up a little-causing me to juml- and grabs a cup of water and puts the straw up to my lips. "I want to do it myself." I mumble.

"I don't know Peeta," she says looking back at the window nervously. Why is everyone so nervous around me! "How about I do it and you just relax." She says looking back at me.

She brings the cup to my mouth and tilts it so I can drink. She feeds me the food which annoys me because I would prefer me doing it and not some stranger.

When I'm done she leaves with the tray and comes back with a couple of more doctors. They surround me and one speaks up "Peeta how do you feel?" "Uh . . . fine, I guess. The only problem is that I can't move," I respond.

"Peeta, in a little bit Doctor Maysa will come here and she's going to run some tests on you."

"Why!" I yell frantically "Calm down Peeta we just want to see if he capitol did something to you to alter your memories." I look at them confused. "Well see you in a bit then" She says, leaving me confused. 

(a/n) What do you guys think? Good or bad? Please vote and comment.

- Grace