Chapter 19

I'm really sorry for not updating! I just wanted a break from updating 3 stories constantly so it was nice. I love you guys so much, thank you so much for 3.8 k! :D So for a thank you I decided to get back to writing the story. Just to let you know, it's not going to be a hole chapter, but it is something. Hope you enjoy.

     My hands tremble threw the restraints as I scream and pull my arms about Katniss. Delly slowly walks in, "Delly! You guys have to leave! Leave! Before she gets you!" "Peeta, Katniss is NOT dangerous, you are fine and she won't hurt you. Ok, she loves you." "But Delly, thats what she tells you before she kills you the second you turn your back!" Another door opens and a nurse walks behind her and plunges a needle into my skin. Withen 5 seconds, my eyes start to droop. "But I'm not tired." I mumble. "That should keep him calm for a while." Then, I slip into unconscious.

      When I finally resurface, two guards stand next to my bed. One looks at me and nudges the other. They look at me and I blink. They walk to the door and my doctors walk in again. "Hey, Peeta?" Dr. Maysa asks re approachability. "Hello." I say groggily, staring at the ceiling. She looks at the window and nods, the door opens and the gaurds walk in. One carrying handcuffs. "Whats with those?" "Would you like to get out of this room for a while, Peeta?" "YES!" I say quickly. "Ok, how about, for lunch you can go eat with everyone else?"

My stomach flips. What will they think of me? Will they stare at me? But I'm so happy that I can get out of this room, "Yea." "Good, but one a couple things. First, these to men will be accompanying you. Two, you have to be handcuffed. Three, you MUST ask permission to sit at a table." These agreements seem unfair but at least I can get out "Deal!" I grin. "Exellent!" The guards walk to me, one takes off my restraints while the other quickly replaces it with the hard iron. They let me stand and then one grabs my wrist.

They lead me to a door, threw a hall and into a cafeteria. I grab a tray, but have a difficult time holding it because the chain keeping my hands locked close. I get my food, which is a beef stew, and look around for anyone familiar which is difficult considering I don't remember anybody. I spot Delly, "Remember, you have to as-" one of my guards say but I cut him off, "Ask permission, I know, I know." I near Dellys table and recognize the others she is sitting with. Johanna, Finnick, Gale, Annie and the one I notice the most, Katniss. Katniss starts to choke on her food once she lays her eyes on me. "Peeta! It's nice to see you ... out and about!" Delly says "What's with the fancy bracelets?" Johanna asks directing her question to my handcuffs. "I'm not quite trustworthy yet. I can't even sit here without your guys permission!" I state, slightly, nodding my head towards the guards.

"Sure he can sit here," I hear a familiar voice says. Johanna. She pats and empty seat next to her. I sit down. "We're old friends. Back at the Capitol me and Peeta were adjoining cells. Were very familiar with each others screams." Images start flashing in my head and I try to contain it.

So, I also have another story called "Now you see me, Now you don't" I would read it if you love horses and romance ;)