Pathetic Surprise

I was greeted by a peaceful silence as I entered my home. I headed to the guest room.

I expected to see Yuri, but she wasn't there, which kind of threw me off. If she wasn't here, then she was probably causing trouble somewhere else.

Ah well, someone else will deal with that.

I lied on the bed and started to use my phone. I didn't really know what to do on my phone though, so I opened wattpad.

I just looked at some of the stories I had in my library. I didn't really read much, but I did get hooked on a few of the stories that I did decide to check out.

As I was about to advance to the next part in one of the stories, I heard the closet door creak. I could only assume it was Yuri.

"Yuri?"

I looked at the slightly open closet door. I peeked and saw Yuri looking out, causing me to slightly jump.

"Yuri! What the hell are you doing in there?"

"I-I had no idea you were back already. But then I heard my name and I..." she looked down at her left arm. There were cuts all over, some of them fresh. She had my switchblade in her right hand...

"Were you cutting yourself? And with my knife?!" I swiped the knife from her hand and grabbed her left arm.

She looked at me in fear. "D-Danny... what are you doing...?"

"You wanna get cut, right?" I slid the knife over her arm and made a horizontal cut that immediately started to bleed. "Well here's your fucking cut!"

She flinched and started to tear up a little.

"Why are you crying? This is what you wanted, right?!" I made another deep cut that crossed with the first one.

She started to tear up some more. I used her shirt to clean the blood off of the blade and closed the knife before putting it in my pocket.

"Don't you ever touch my knives again, do you understand?"

She wiped her eyes with her right arm. "Y-yes..."

I slapped her left arm. It left some blood on my hand so I wiped it on her shirt.

"Do you. Understand?"

She cried a little more. "I-I understand..."

"Good. Now get out of here. I want to go to sleep, you and Maegan have been so stressful and annoying, I can barely stand it."

She went into the closet and came out with her book. I took the book away from her and threw it on the bed.

"Oh no, you don't get to read today. Now get out."

She just mouthed the word "okay" and left the room. I got the book from the bed and stabbed it with the switchblade before throwing it onto the floor. I then put my my switchblade back into my pocket and took the books place on the bed. My mind started to fill with thoughts.

Yuri was annoying and stressful. I honestly wish I kept track of how long it took for... what's her name?

Well, I wish I would've kept track of how long it took for her to get taken away. That way, I would know how long I'd need to bare having Yuri here.

Ah but enough of her. I just wanna sleep.

I cleared my head and started to peacefully fall asleep.