Chapter one

{Ryan's POV}

  Me and Baz had just finished a video of them playing, "SCP Containment Breach" and now they were chilling in the living room making jokes and other stuff. Baz was watching dank memes and even his own videos on the TV. I just silently glanced over at him when on my phone and tried to get a little laughter out of him, "Hey RyRy...look at me." Baz took his eyes off the TV to look at the smaller male close to the left side of him. I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes, scrunching up my nose a bit to look more weird. Baz tried not to laugh but he failed at it. I stopped with the face and looked up at him, giggling with him and smiling brightly before tackling him off the couch and onto the floor.

"Are you ticklish, Bazzy?" I put on a cat smile.

"Nah...But are you?"

"Pfft...nooooo..." I chuckled nervously and quickly got up and tried to run to my room but Baz grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down on him. He put his hands on my sides and began to squeeze them, tickling me and holding me tightly. I squirmed and laughed, "RyRy..! St-Stop..! That t-tickles..!" My breath began to get harder to catch and Baz stopped, "Sorry." He ruffled my hair and sat up. I tried to catch my breath and hugged him, "It's okay.."

   {Baz's POV}

  I looked at Ryan and the light outside reflected against his eyes and made them shine. I thought it was pretty cute to be honest and I found myself staring at him and admiring him for a couple of minutes. When Ryan realized it was now quiet, he looked at me and chuckled a bit, "W-Why are you staring at me..? Are you gonna plan another tickle attack..?" I made eye contact with him then shook my head, "No no...I uh...just spaced out..." I let my tongue go across my braces and sighed softly.

"Oh well..." Ryan cleared his throat and got up off of me, "Wanna go out and do something?"

"Umm, sure yeah..What should we do?"

"We can ask if Raz and Lewis want to come along and maybe go out to the coffee or to the movies. We can vote on them if you're up for it."
I got up and dusted myself off, "Yeah yeah, I don't mind. Nothing better than hanging out with my friends." I gave him a smile.
Ryan flipped his hair to the side and grabbed his phone, calling Raz.
I turned my memes off the TV and then turned the TV and walked to my bag that was in Ryan's room.

   {Ryan's POV}

  "Hello?" A slight raspy deep Scottish male spoke through the phone.
"Ah, Raz! Hey look, would you like to hang out with me and Baz?"
"Umm yeah, of course!" Raz sounded less tired and his voice was now like a high pitched Scottish girl.
I giggled at him and rubbed my eye slightly, "Me and Baz with pick you up soon. Just text me when you're ready a-"
"Sexy?"
"Sure, let's go with that well, bye bye. See you soon."
"Byyyye!" I hung up and chuckled a bit and looked around while dialing Lewis's number.
I walked to the front door and looked at the trees and some people walk by. I stretched and heard a "Hi" go through my ear from the phone, "Hey um Lewis, me and Baz were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us."

"Well uhh...I don't think I can Ry-"
"Raz is coming~" Ryan smirked at himself.
"Well I u-uh I'm n-n-not that busy..! So why not..!"
"Might get a chance to get freaky with him. But we will pick you up and you can get ready as well then text me. Got it?"
"Got it..! Bye!" Lewis blushed and looked at the wall in his own house in his kitchen.
"Bye Lewis~" I giggled once more and hung up, putting my phone away. I turned around, going to my room to get ready like everyone else.

I didn't know Baz was in there as well.