Chapter 6

{NOBODY'S POV}

  Raz, Baz, Lewis and Ryan all went out after doing the videos for Baz and Ryan and the livestream. They all went to a coffee shop and had some coffee and then took a walk with each other which went bad for Ryan.
-
-
"Hey, are you guys excited to go to the next con and meet some fans?" Raz asked them.
 "Yeah of course. It's always fun to meet the people who sit there and watch our videos...and deal with our silliness." Ryan smiled at him and looked up at the sky. 

{Baz's POV}

I looked at Ryan, admiring and smiling at what he wore. including the smile on his face. Ryan wore a little beanie over his messy chestnut colored hair and his cute little glasses, a big baggy plaid jacket with black skinny jeans and his black and white jacket. When he looked up at the sky the street lights would shine on his hair, nose and make his eyes look like they were glowing. The purple sky made his eyes glow more and made his face a light purple. 
I looked back at the sidewalk and sighed, making my air come out visible. I just listened to them talk.

"Raz, I'm c-cold.." Lewis shivered, crossing his arms and rubbing them up and down. Raz looked over at him and frowned slightly, thinking. 
Raz took his long Denim jacket off and put it on Lewis, "There, is that better? I don't want you to get a cold or anything..." Lewis nodded and smiled as Raz wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pulled him close. Lewis nuzzled into his neck.
"We should head back to my house..It's getting late and Lewis is right...it is getting pretty cold." Ryan looked at Raz and Lewis. I raised my head up and looked at them, "Yeah."
"But lets stop by this store right here...I need to use the bathroom really quickly." Raz stopped walking and pointed to a store on their left.
"Oh okay, we'll wait here." Ryan looked up at me.

{Ryan's POV}

 Raz went into the store and took Lewis with him. I stood there next to Baz. There was silence around us as we waited for Lewis and Raz to return but I pushed it away with talking, "I had fun today.." Raz looked at me and smiled, "I did too." "I get really lonely at the house sometimes even though you come over sometimes and I have Max and YouTube. I love hanging out with you guys." "Well I can try to come over or talk to you on the phone as much as I can when I leave." "That would be nice."

Silence again

"Sooo...about last night, you helped me a lot. I feel happier and safer. And when you gave me those kisses..I felt loved." I smiled thinking about it, "Did that...uhh..you know mean anything..?" I hoped. Just hoped it did mean something. I had been developing feelings for Baz because of his personality and other things. I mean...He is the best guy ever.

"What do you mean?" Baz looked at me. "Like..is there a reason you just pushed in and kissed my tears away and stuff? Do you like me or something?" "Uhm I did it to make you happy and calm but it was...Platonic, No feelings."

Oh

Ooooh...

My smile dropped and I sighed, "Oh, ok."