Chapter 10

(This chapter WILL contain Smut. Read at your own risk. I do not do much smut but I thought........why not¯\_()_/¯)

{Ryan's POV}

I froze and my eyes widened as I looked at the tall ginger in front of me that was finally kissing...me.

I slowly pulled myself back into reality quickly and melted into the kiss. My heart was racing with excitement and hope that this all will create something amazing and real for the both of us.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I wanted to savor and remember them moment. Baz rubbed my hips gently and deepened the kiss. We went at it for a couple of seconds until he pinched me and I yelped, I was about to yell at him and ask why he did that but he shoved me back against the door more and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

To be honest, the feeling was super new and I had to adjust to it but I melted into it quick. I felt pleasure coming in and I liked the feeling of me being dominated.

I played with his tongue and let out some muffled moans. My pants got tighter from my held in excitement and I lost control.

I pulled away and looked into Baz's eyes, panting with him panting as well. His eyes were filled with lust but I could see some loving softness there.

He pulled me away from the door and pushed me onto my bed gently. My face began to heat up, "Oh lord..." I mumbled to myself.

I watched Baz as he started to take his shirt off. He looked at me and his dominance faded a bit into his softness, "RyRy...I'm not gonna hurt you or anything...are you okay with doing this..?" He leaned down over me and pecked my lips.

I blushed and nodded slowly. He stood back up straight and took his pants off slowly. I continued to watch impatiently, wanting his boxers off. Baz started to take my clothes off, leaving me in my boxers. I squeaked and covered myself. Baz giggled, "Don't cover yourself, you are beautiful. Every bit of you."

I blushed deeply and uncovered myself. Baz took my boxers off and I bit my lip and turned away in embarrassment but then turned back when I saw him taking his boxers off. I bit my lip harder at the sight in front of me. I was shaking with anticipation at this point. "Do you have any...lube?" I broke out of my gaze and chuckled weirdly, "O-Oh...no I don't..sorry..." "It's fine." Baz grinned and spit on his hand, rubbing his saliva onto his member. He went down to my entrance and lined himself up, pushing into me.

I gasped and gripped a pillow with my left hand and the blankets with my right, arching my back at this new feeling. Pain took over and I whined. "Shhh...it's okay I promise. Just try to adjust and enjoy to this feeling." Baz said softly. I nodded and tried to adjust to it.

Eventually I did and looked up at him, "M-Move~ P-please~" I slowly bucked my hips a little. He instantly started moving in and out of me slowly but kinda quick. I moaned softly and closed one eye slightly. Baz put my legs onto his shoulders and gripped my waist, speeding up. I squirmed and my moans got louder, more and more pleasure coming into my body as my body tingled when he got close to my G-spot.

He lifted my bottom up in the air a little at an angle and went deeper into me, soon hitting the spot that made me lose all control.

He went faster and continued to hit it over and over. I yelped and arched my back more, moaning louder, "B-Baz~! Moooore~!" I couldn't control what I was saying, I began to sweat from the pleasure. He continued to thrust and soon I was reaching my climax, "I'm c-close~!" Baz groaned as he growled a "Me too" into my ear. I released first and moaned loudly, twitching. When Baz slammed into me then came into me, the warmth made me roll my eyes back into my head and drool a bit.

We got cleaned up and laid down, cuddling.

"Hey Ryan..."
I looked up at the beautiful, green eyed ginger,
"Yeah?" I yawned softly.

"I love you. A lot. I'm sorry for everything I did. You mean absolutely a lot to me.."

My heart started to race again and I smiled from happiness, "I-I love you too..!" I kissed his cheek and cuddled him more.

He kissed my head gently and we whispered goodnight to each other and fell asleep.

Smiling because of each other.