Chapter 2

{Baz's POV}

   I was changing in Ryan's room until I heard the door open and froze then heard a hum and a...
"W-woah I..oooh...sorry I thought you were in the bathroom or somewhere else.." I could see Ryan looking at my bare chest and tracing the tattoos on it with his eyes but at least I changed my pants and boxers before this happened.
"Nah it's okay." I slid my shirt on quickly with a little grin.
Ryan had a light pink blush on his face but it's not like he's seen my shirt off before. I love to take my shirt off all the time.......well not all the time but anyways
I gave him a pat on the back, "Is Lewis and Raz coming?" I asked.
"Well y-yeah But, we'll have to pick them up."
"That sounds fine. I'll get out of here now so you can get less DISTRACTED by me~ And so you change." I winked jokingly and walked out. Ryan was left alone and started to get dressed. I waited for him patiently and thought about the video we had uploaded and what people would think of it and sat there thinking of it forever until he heard Ryan open his door and walk over to me. "Wanna know how the gay ol' Lewis acted when I said that Raz was coming?"
"Pretty gay?"
"Yep." Ryan laughed and leaned on my shoulder.
I looked over at Ryan and let a small smile appear on my face and let him keep his head on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Lewis texted us and told us we can come pick him up, we went out and headed to his house and picked him up. Then we picked up Raz after we picked Lewis. I was driving and Ryan was beside me in the passenger seat while Raz and Lewis were in the back seat. Poor Lewis was fangirling and was a blushing weak mess when Raz joked around with him sexually.
"Sooooo lets vote on where we are going to hang out and have fun. Who wants to the coffee shop?" Ryan looked back at them and glanced at me. No one said a "Me" or put their hands up. "Umm, How about the mall?" Lewis perked up and had an idea, "ME!" Lewis nudged Raz and gave him puppy eyes, "Say you do tooooo." Raz blushed softly and smiled, "Awww my little muffin...I wanna go there as well then." Ryan looked at me again, "How about you RyRy?" I shrugged and glanced at him, "I'm fine with anything." "Okay then the mall it is!"
I began to drive to the mall and turned on the radio and turned it up.
THE RADIO SANG "TOXIC" BY BRITTNEY SPEARS and boy did Raz get too crazy with it

Raz either made weird faces and put his arms in the air then put them down and rubbed his torso with his hands down to his thighs while singing towards Lewis. Lewis was blushing more yet laughing. I was laughing as well but not much but Ryan was getting tickled by it and I listened to his laugh. It was adorable. I feel like I'm Lewis now. My face was heating up but not as much as Lewis's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the mall and we all got our wallets ready for the stupid stuff we might buy it on. We ran in and planned on where we were gonna go to.

{Ryan's POV}

I looked at Baz and grabbed his arm, pulling him to a store with a bunch of games and plushes of stuff and I got pretty excited about it. Cute plushes made me the happiest man ever...Sometimes.
Raz and Lewis went to an anime store because Raz kinda likes dem anime girls.
Baz went over to a box filled with some Five Nights at Freddy's plushes and blind bags. I looked at them with him and grabbed Chica's cupcake Carl and showed it to Baz, "I will totally buy this and put it in your room and let it stalk you down while you sleep." "Pfft, what the fuck. That would be hella scary. If you ever do, I'll get you back and make sure I scare the piss out of you."

"Yeah right. You can't scare me." I stuck my tongue out at him and basically listed down lies with my fingers, "I'm braver than you 100% and I'm stronger than you. Plus I can take a scary thing looking at me, I'm not a wimp."
Baz ruffled my hair, "Yeah right." he rolled his eyes and tried to take Carl the cupcake away from me. I lifted the plush up in the air and moved it away from him. Baz tried to grab it and I moved it further away which caused him to get closer to his face and make the tip of Baz's nose touch with mine and I blushed and put the plush down, "Heh...s-sorry..." I rubbed the back of my neck from embarrassment. "Hey, It's okay Ryan."
'No it's not...' I tell myself in my head,
'He probably hates you now. He probably will ignore you or make fun of you or say that you and him aren't friends anymore...because of YOU Ryan. You mess up. Awkward human stupid fucking being.'
I sighed, "Sure it is..." I looked down and went over to the video games.
I could feel Baz's eyes on me.
He could tell I was upset with myself.
'I'm so fucking stupid...I made it too obvious...'