Chapter 4

{Baz's POV}

We were all taking turns battling each other with 1v1 on Call of Duty and had some beer in a box. I was playing against Lewis while Raz and Ryan watched. Ryan shared his treats with Raz as he cheered me on slightly and talked to him quietly. Raz leaned back on the couch and stretched out, talking back to Ryan quietly. I tried to listen to them but I couldn't hear what they were saying and just shrugged it off.
Raz grabbed a beer and opened it, "Imma chug this. Dare me to Ryan?" Ryan nodded and looked at Raz. Raz leaned his head back and began to chug the liquid down. "Go! Chug chug chug chug chug!" Ryan yelled as he watched him. I giggled a bit and I won the game with Lewis. We both turned around and watched Raz chug the beer down. Raz pulled the empty bottle away and panted, "Woooo! I did it!" Raz leaned on Lewis, "Are ya...impressed~?" Raz rubbed Lewis's shoulder. Lewis blushed, "Y-Yeah, very impressed.."

I shook my head and smiled, getting up and going to Ryan's room. Ryan looked at me and looked around quickly before looking down, thinking really hard about who knows what.
I walked into his room and yawned stretching, taking my shirt off and collapsed on the bed.
I heard Raz, Lewis and Ryan laughing then them talking.
I was kinda tired.
I began to think to myself and closed my eyes.

  {Ryan's POV}

  Raz was being his weird normal funny self, obviously trying to impress Lewis. I giggled once he made Lewis so tickled or made his face as red as the candies we ate in that one try not to laugh video.
"Should we make a video together tomorrow or a stream and you guys can stay here for awhile?" I asked while eating the rest of a cookie.
"Yeah! What game should we do?" Raz looked at me and Lewis. "How about a horror game or games we've played and try to beat them in a faster speed or Geometry dash or just play happy wheels.."
"I wanna play with my boy Baldi." Raz exclaimed.
"I hate that bald dick." Ryan mumbled slightly.
"We could just play Happy Wheels and Hopefully Baz won't make a cringy video of us like he did with that one theory video...better watch him Ryan." Lewis chuckled.
"I will. Although that video was pretty hilarious."
Raz stretched and yawned, "I'm gonna go get ready for bed Lewis, you coming?" Lewis perked up and looked at him, "O-oh..Yeah." Lewis got up and turned the game and tv off. Raz stood up and looked at me, "Good night Ryan, sweet dreams." Raz smiled and pulled Lewis to the guest room. "Good night guys.." I got up and turned the lights off, slowly walking to my room and going in. I looked around and sighed when I saw Baz already laying down.
I carefully got into the bed and laid there.

I looked over at Baz and thought for a moment, getting scared from the darkness and silence. It reminded me of most of the horror games I've played and then BOOM a jump scare.
I hugged Baz and tried to not make it weird.
Baz turned over and looked at me, "Ryan..?" He whispered, "Are you okay..?"
I went silent for a bit. Should I be honest or not..? He'd probably call me a-
"No...I'm not.." it slips out of my mouth.
"What's wrong Bitty..?" The green eyed ginger ran his fingers through my hair and wrapped his free arm around me. I began to calm down, "I'm just scared and I feel like a monster will jump out like all the horror games we've played.."
"Awww...well you've got me..I'm here, you're safe. No monster can touch nor take my Bitty.." Baz giggled as he nuzzled my hair. I took my glasses off and sat them on the nightstand, blushing then nuzzling into Baz's bare chest, "Thanks..RyRy...you are the best friend I could ever have..."